Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
@EisenDragoon
Welcome back, for however long it may be! When it's in stock again, I'm very much interested in picking up a copy of Starfall and, if you're going to be printing more, Golden Relay. I have gems available whenever you need them.
@EisenDragoon
Welcome back, for however long it may be! When it's in stock again, I'm very much interested in picking up a copy of Starfall and, if you're going to be printing more, Golden Relay. I have gems available whenever you need them.
@EisenDragoon could I be put on a list or something for Yeoya's Nightmare + Yeoya's Stars, and Starfall?
@EisenDragoon could I be put on a list or something for Yeoya's Nightmare + Yeoya's Stars, and Starfall?
@Eisendragoon
Okay, no problem. I'll pay the 900 g in full then. Can I send them over?
@Eisendragoon
Okay, no problem. I'll pay the 900 g in full then. Can I send them over?
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@Eisendragoon
Alright, I'll send you payment for Golden Bolt, if that's alright? And please ping me when you have Frozen Tread in stock again c:
@Eisendragoon
Alright, I'll send you payment for Golden Bolt, if that's alright? And please ping me when you have Frozen Tread in stock again c:
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
eE3DSM.png
@EisenDragoon

I wanted to get Yeoya's Nightmare skin if possible please!
@EisenDragoon

I wanted to get Yeoya's Nightmare skin if possible please!
@EisenDragoon
Can I order a copy of silver tread please? It took me long enough to decide whether to get a copy since I don't really like pearlcatchers but absolutely LOVE your work. Thank you. :D
@EisenDragoon
Can I order a copy of silver tread please? It took me long enough to decide whether to get a copy since I don't really like pearlcatchers but absolutely LOVE your work. Thank you. :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@EisenDragoon

I want a stride on wind and a starfall if possible!
@EisenDragoon

I want a stride on wind and a starfall if possible!
@EisenDragoon

Ohhhhh wow I love all of these so much damn your work is amazing. Please add me to your ping list for any future work you do!

I'm gonna cry i need so many but I'm mostly interested in

Burning Circuit
Yeoya's Nightmare
Storm Bolt
Gold Bolt
Ultra Viabolt

By my reckoning that'd be about 3060 with the 10% discount?
@EisenDragoon

Ohhhhh wow I love all of these so much damn your work is amazing. Please add me to your ping list for any future work you do!

I'm gonna cry i need so many but I'm mostly interested in

Burning Circuit
Yeoya's Nightmare
Storm Bolt
Gold Bolt
Ultra Viabolt

By my reckoning that'd be about 3060 with the 10% discount?
@eisendragoon

Hi, would it be possible for me to be added to your general pinglist? Your stuff is gorgeous! *_*
@eisendragoon

Hi, would it be possible for me to be added to your general pinglist? Your stuff is gorgeous! *_*
LnVwSgI.png
@naphy Sure! It should be in stock soon! @Nymphalidae Thank you so much! @Clavicado That's correct! @Kin Sure, I'll ping you as soon as it's available! @Tettix Sure! I'll add you to the list for Starfall, but I have Golden Relay available now if you'd like to buy! @Blueaugust Sure! I'll add you to all 3. They'll be restocking soon! @NerakaFenice There's a 10% discount going until the 3rd, so it will only be 810! Go ahead and send them. @Denryu That's fine! I'll be sure to ping you when Frozen Tread becomes available. @Reinsz Yeoya's Nightmare is currently out of stock, but will be restocking within the next few days! @hat17 Sure! It's available now if you'd like to buy. @Uniquex I can sell you Stride on Wind now, but Starfall is in the process of being restocked. Hopefully it'll be available soon! @Tobias Burning Circuit, Storm Bolt, Gold Bolt, Ultra Viabolt are all in stock now. Yeoya's Nightmare is in the process of bieng stocked but will be available soon! For the ones currently available it'd be 2,520 gems. @Curio I'll get you added now, and thank you! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8rKCW7H.png[/img][/center] The following skins and accents have been put into the AH with the 10% discount applied. Available only while supplies last! [center][Skin=897] [Skin=4172] [Skin=5419] [Skin=7186] [Skin=7204] [Skin=7353] [Skin=8295] [Skin=8391] [Skin=9354] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8rKCW7H.png[/img] I'm also going raffle a couple free copies of my Loving Stray accent! This accent is only given for special events. I think the overwhelming support is a good event! Just post and say if you'd like to enter. It is free. [b]Draw Date:[/b] October 3rd, 11:59 PM FR Time. [Skin=9385][/center]
@naphy Sure! It should be in stock soon!

@Nymphalidae Thank you so much!

@Clavicado That's correct!

@Kin Sure, I'll ping you as soon as it's available!

@Tettix Sure! I'll add you to the list for Starfall, but I have Golden Relay available now if you'd like to buy!

@Blueaugust Sure! I'll add you to all 3. They'll be restocking soon!

@NerakaFenice There's a 10% discount going until the 3rd, so it will only be 810! Go ahead and send them.

@Denryu That's fine! I'll be sure to ping you when Frozen Tread becomes available.

@Reinsz Yeoya's Nightmare is currently out of stock, but will be restocking within the next few days!

@hat17 Sure! It's available now if you'd like to buy.

@Uniquex I can sell you Stride on Wind now, but Starfall is in the process of being restocked. Hopefully it'll be available soon!

@Tobias Burning Circuit, Storm Bolt, Gold Bolt, Ultra Viabolt are all in stock now. Yeoya's Nightmare is in the process of bieng stocked but will be available soon! For the ones currently available it'd be 2,520 gems.

@Curio I'll get you added now, and thank you!

8rKCW7H.png

The following skins and accents have been put into the AH with the 10% discount applied. Available only while supplies last!

8rKCW7H.png

I'm also going raffle a couple free copies of my Loving Stray accent! This accent is only given for special events. I think the overwhelming support is a good event! Just post and say if you'd like to enter. It is free.

Draw Date: October 3rd, 11:59 PM FR Time.

RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!