Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Certain Starfall skins/accents!
1 2
Hello everyone! I was really busy with stuff this past festival, and I wasn't able to get a few of the skins I wanted :c

I was wondering if anyone had the following skins/accents and would be willing to sell/trade with me for them?

1x Quartzen
1x Arcane Dancer

Things I have for trade include various apparel, familiars, any dragon I have for sale in my lair (or if you want a hatchling from any of my pairs, I would be happy to breed them for you!), battle stones, etc. Please feel free to ask me if I have something you'd like to trade a skin/accent for!

Thanks! c:
Hello everyone! I was really busy with stuff this past festival, and I wasn't able to get a few of the skins I wanted :c

I was wondering if anyone had the following skins/accents and would be willing to sell/trade with me for them?

1x Quartzen
1x Arcane Dancer

Things I have for trade include various apparel, familiars, any dragon I have for sale in my lair (or if you want a hatchling from any of my pairs, I would be happy to breed them for you!), battle stones, etc. Please feel free to ask me if I have something you'd like to trade a skin/accent for!

Thanks! c:
tumblr_nlqvxnKlJQ1swgspoo1_500.png
@totesthetotoro
@totesthetotoro
@totesthetotoro

I have a starfall arcane dancer chest that's still unopened. Could I pretty please trade it for a shadow/shadow/seafoam baby from surge and volt with wind eyes to match their tert?

I see they just bred recently but I'm willing to wait, the combo is really hard to find.
@totesthetotoro

I have a starfall arcane dancer chest that's still unopened. Could I pretty please trade it for a shadow/shadow/seafoam baby from surge and volt with wind eyes to match their tert?

I see they just bred recently but I'm willing to wait, the combo is really hard to find.
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
@Zenith

Sounds great! c: I'll let you know when they're RTB again ^^
@Zenith

Sounds great! c: I'll let you know when they're RTB again ^^
@totesthetotoro

/free boop

Would you rather I hold onto the chest until you have the baby or would you like me to give it to you up front?
@totesthetotoro

/free boop

Would you rather I hold onto the chest until you have the baby or would you like me to give it to you up front?
Goal Ticklist
@Zenith, Sorry to interrupt but are you sure it's Arcane Dancer? Arcane Dancer wasn't in a chest if I remember rightly.

@Totesthetotoro I do have a spare Star Collecter! I'm avid on familiars, may I ask what you have^^?
@Zenith, Sorry to interrupt but are you sure it's Arcane Dancer? Arcane Dancer wasn't in a chest if I remember rightly.

@Totesthetotoro I do have a spare Star Collecter! I'm avid on familiars, may I ask what you have^^?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith @Totesthetotoro

Awwwh noooo, you're right! I have a SPELL-dancer skin, for the skydancer male. I didn't realize there was a wildclaw one by a similar name.

So sorry, but I don't have the other skin to offer : <

I'd still be very interested in buying a wind-eyed baby from you though >.>
@Zith @Totesthetotoro

Awwwh noooo, you're right! I have a SPELL-dancer skin, for the skydancer male. I didn't realize there was a wildclaw one by a similar name.

So sorry, but I don't have the other skin to offer : <

I'd still be very interested in buying a wind-eyed baby from you though >.>
Goal Ticklist
@Zenith
Aww, that's too bad :c But I'd still be happy to breed that pair for you after their cooldown!

@Zith
Out of the familiars that you don't have yet (I looked through your bestiary), I have a skittering megashrimp, corundum chameleon, ectoplasmine, jawlocker, snarling mimic, and cragbacked bouldursa that I could offer (if you go in the AH and add up the prices, they're about the same as the price of the star collector skin). c:
@Zenith
Aww, that's too bad :c But I'd still be happy to breed that pair for you after their cooldown!

@Zith
Out of the familiars that you don't have yet (I looked through your bestiary), I have a skittering megashrimp, corundum chameleon, ectoplasmine, jawlocker, snarling mimic, and cragbacked bouldursa that I could offer (if you go in the AH and add up the prices, they're about the same as the price of the star collector skin). c:
@Totesthetotoro I'm happy to do that trade. I'll send the skin over for you^^
@Totesthetotoro I'm happy to do that trade. I'll send the skin over for you^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
bump
bump
1 2