Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibiclaws [Open] Thylacine available
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
@Cao [b]Make me a Chibiclaw please![/b] [i]Link to dragon[/i]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16888117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168882/16888117_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Items to Include:[/i] Just the ones she has on her right now! [i]Include ID#?[/i] No
@Cao

Make me a Chibiclaw please!
Link to dragon:
16888117_350.png

Items to Include: Just the ones she has on her right now!
Include ID#? No
My Hatchery! Dragons For Sale!
Oops, I guess this is what I get for not including an automatic ping in my order form OTL.
That has now been rectified.

@Gildedneko @glitchangel @adamstanhe1ght @uladat @LSeven
Hey, sorry for the massive delay in responding, I don't actually regularly check this thread unless I am pinged to it. ^__^; But if you are all still interested, I should have a hefty chunk of time tonight during which I could get to these.

@Archaeology
thanks for the ping. CX
Accepted; you can send payment. C:
Oops, I guess this is what I get for not including an automatic ping in my order form OTL.
That has now been rectified.

@Gildedneko @glitchangel @adamstanhe1ght @uladat @LSeven
Hey, sorry for the massive delay in responding, I don't actually regularly check this thread unless I am pinged to it. ^__^; But if you are all still interested, I should have a hefty chunk of time tonight during which I could get to these.

@Archaeology
thanks for the ping. CX
Accepted; you can send payment. C:
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Cao
Oops I thought it did have an automatic ping D:
I am still interested and can't wait to see it!
@Cao
Oops I thought it did have an automatic ping D:
I am still interested and can't wait to see it!
@Chibiclaws Hi! I am still interested, I just need to know pricing as I may not be able to afford all the silk as much as I would like to :) Thank you! I am new and forget here that we have to @ ping :)
@Chibiclaws Hi! I am still interested, I just need to know pricing as I may not be able to afford all the silk as much as I would like to :) Thank you! I am new and forget here that we have to @ ping :)
YbS9jyj.png
@Cao
I am still interested, yeah!
How much would they be?
@Cao
I am still interested, yeah!
How much would they be?
@cao
I am still interested... would you be able to do her accent? AND how much would it be if I were to sponsor her furs and antlers?? I know it's 10K each... I may be able to afford it if you're willing to add them to the template!
@cao
I am still interested... would you be able to do her accent? AND how much would it be if I were to sponsor her furs and antlers?? I know it's 10K each... I may be able to afford it if you're willing to add them to the template!
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
@Cao

Payment Sent! :3
@Cao

Payment Sent! :3
My Hatchery! Dragons For Sale!
Okay then, for you that have replied:

@Gildedneko
I unfortunately do not have the sash in my file yet; did you want to sponsor its addition?
If yes, your total will be 30k. If no, and you're okay without the apparel, then your total is 20k.

@glitchangel
Your first one would be 25k and your second would be 20k for a total of 45k.

@uladat
I don't do accents, sorry. :c (even though it is a very pretty one <3)
If you wanted to sponsor the antlers, the wooly coat and the both the legwraps and armwraps, your total would be 65k. If you just want the headdress, your total would be 25k.

@LSeven
If you wanted the full set of silks the price would be 50k. You can also pick and chose pieces of the silk set, if you don't want/can't afford all of them. C:
Okay then, for you that have replied:

@Gildedneko
I unfortunately do not have the sash in my file yet; did you want to sponsor its addition?
If yes, your total will be 30k. If no, and you're okay without the apparel, then your total is 20k.

@glitchangel
Your first one would be 25k and your second would be 20k for a total of 45k.

@uladat
I don't do accents, sorry. :c (even though it is a very pretty one <3)
If you wanted to sponsor the antlers, the wooly coat and the both the legwraps and armwraps, your total would be 65k. If you just want the headdress, your total would be 25k.

@LSeven
If you wanted the full set of silks the price would be 50k. You can also pick and chose pieces of the silk set, if you don't want/can't afford all of them. C:
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Cao
Sure I'll sponsor it :)
@Cao
Sure I'll sponsor it :)
@Chibiclaws I can afford the wing and arm silks :)
@Chibiclaws I can afford the wing and arm silks :)
YbS9jyj.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19