Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite kind of scent/smell?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I like gasoline, fire, and berries especially.

...also, I really like the smell of Subway, even though I don't eat there often...
I like gasoline, fire, and berries especially.

...also, I really like the smell of Subway, even though I don't eat there often...
45039.png
Coffee
Pizza
Melted Chocolate im so hungry right now thinking about this is breaking my heart
Petrichor
Roses
Leather
New car
Gasoline
New rubber
Burnt rubber
Coffee
Pizza
Melted Chocolate im so hungry right now thinking about this is breaking my heart
Petrichor
Roses
Leather
New car
Gasoline
New rubber
Burnt rubber
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Any type of food i like
The smell of grass
Any type of food i like
The smell of grass
Coffee, chocolate, gasoline, the new car smell, any type of incense, Christmas, Thanksgiving, vanilla, and coconut.

But most especially coffee.
Coffee, chocolate, gasoline, the new car smell, any type of incense, Christmas, Thanksgiving, vanilla, and coconut.

But most especially coffee.
rain, old books, campfires, my significant others... I'm sure there are lots more, but that's what I can think of right now.
rain, old books, campfires, my significant others... I'm sure there are lots more, but that's what I can think of right now.
wE7J1TW.pngR97DO2x.pnganimalia.png
New books, old books, the books that don't quite have the paper pages, (the ones that feel like plastic), libraries, hazelnut coffee, mint, most teas, antique shops, Unique Imports in the mall smells pretty good~ but also my stuffed unicorn, he smells comforting. Chlorine isn't too bad of a smell, and I love the smell of rain and beaches. Forests are heaven <3
New books, old books, the books that don't quite have the paper pages, (the ones that feel like plastic), libraries, hazelnut coffee, mint, most teas, antique shops, Unique Imports in the mall smells pretty good~ but also my stuffed unicorn, he smells comforting. Chlorine isn't too bad of a smell, and I love the smell of rain and beaches. Forests are heaven <3
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Scented candles, Soaps, Bacon, Rain, Fresh cut grass, Air fresheners, and other stuff.
Scented candles, Soaps, Bacon, Rain, Fresh cut grass, Air fresheners, and other stuff.

DmRdZYl.png
Coconutty and tropical smells *v* And sunscreen, mmmmff I love the smell of sunscreen.
Coconutty and tropical smells *v* And sunscreen, mmmmff I love the smell of sunscreen.
MEAT any meat raw or cooked
wood smoke or maybe just fire in general
cinnamon
fresh cat
wet leaves
MEAT any meat raw or cooked
wood smoke or maybe just fire in general
cinnamon
fresh cat
wet leaves
I like the smell of violets, books, freshly baked cookies/bread, dark chocolate/cocao, slow cooking meat, gasoline/peteol smells metallic and amazing, ginger bread. My favorite incense' are vampire blood, apple spice & cinnamon, coconut and vanilla.

Sort of a mix of sweet and light/ dark and spicy...

I like the smell of violets, books, freshly baked cookies/bread, dark chocolate/cocao, slow cooking meat, gasoline/peteol smells metallic and amazing, ginger bread. My favorite incense' are vampire blood, apple spice & cinnamon, coconut and vanilla.

Sort of a mix of sweet and light/ dark and spicy...

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13