Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is Arcane Flight like?
1 2 3
@Gerce

I joined Arcane at reg on a whim. I did no research, I just liked magic and pink.

We're a big flight, but not nearly as many are active, which is part of why it's hard for us to casually get Dom. If we want it, we have to go all-in, because all the inactives weigh against us.

Everyone is super friendly, and the forums move quickly enough to have conversations, but not so fast as to be overwhelming.
@Gerce

I joined Arcane at reg on a whim. I did no research, I just liked magic and pink.

We're a big flight, but not nearly as many are active, which is part of why it's hard for us to casually get Dom. If we want it, we have to go all-in, because all the inactives weigh against us.

Everyone is super friendly, and the forums move quickly enough to have conversations, but not so fast as to be overwhelming.
QjLvNwp.pngdIzT7zK.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pngLmaOJsE.pngmIW0c7q.pngHeOrmkw.png0jScwbh.pngmVbiNgO.png2eU40bl.pngQNbfPfg.png
@aenaithia i get what you mean! it was hard for me to choose between magic and nature, which i love both equally as much, but now im seemingly more into magic and such, especially after getting into FR more i've noticed i'm more of a magical themed flight.

and honestly i'm super impressed by the reaction i got from all of you just by asking about the flight, i didnt think id get that many responders!
@aenaithia i get what you mean! it was hard for me to choose between magic and nature, which i love both equally as much, but now im seemingly more into magic and such, especially after getting into FR more i've noticed i'm more of a magical themed flight.

and honestly i'm super impressed by the reaction i got from all of you just by asking about the flight, i didnt think id get that many responders!
5cx1lc.jpg
I finally changed flights as of yesterday! Thank you for everything Nature Flight, I am trying new things and going on new adventures!
I finally changed flights as of yesterday! Thank you for everything Nature Flight, I am trying new things and going on new adventures!
5cx1lc.jpg
1 2 3