Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is Arcane Flight like?
1 2 3

EDIT: I have transferred Flights since this has been posted! Thank you all for the info!

So I've been curious about joining Arcane flight and I haven't had much luck finding out what its really like over there before I make my decision. Don't get me wrong Nature flight I love you too! I just have been curious about Arcane flight for a long time and want to learn more.

(I end up making half my dragons look like they're from Arcane anyway heh)

Thank you!

EDIT: I have transferred Flights since this has been posted! Thank you all for the info!

So I've been curious about joining Arcane flight and I haven't had much luck finding out what its really like over there before I make my decision. Don't get me wrong Nature flight I love you too! I just have been curious about Arcane flight for a long time and want to learn more.

(I end up making half my dragons look like they're from Arcane anyway heh)

Thank you!
5cx1lc.jpg
@Gerce
Arcane is awesome. The community is very friendly and welcoming, and even though the Flight is big, the forums don't move so fast it's impossible to keep up. To me personally, it feels like the Flight just has that special something in its atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable, and in my case also convinced me to get myself involved in the Flight.

If you're a chatty person, you'll always find something to talk about and someone to share your thoughts with. We also have a LGBT thread, Autist Association, thread for people suffering from chronic pain and others, and if you have an original idea, it's always welcome!

As for Dominance - we're not one of the most Dom-oriented Flights out there, but we do push every now and then, and when we do, we're serious about it. However, it's not like all other activity stops when we're conquesting. If you want to participate in Dominance, yay! If you don't, also yay! We're not going to force you.

(Also wow. You weren't kidding. Your lair really looks Arcane-y. I love your Dragons. <3)

I think that's the gist of it for now, but if you have any questions, feel free to ping me!
@Gerce
Arcane is awesome. The community is very friendly and welcoming, and even though the Flight is big, the forums don't move so fast it's impossible to keep up. To me personally, it feels like the Flight just has that special something in its atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable, and in my case also convinced me to get myself involved in the Flight.

If you're a chatty person, you'll always find something to talk about and someone to share your thoughts with. We also have a LGBT thread, Autist Association, thread for people suffering from chronic pain and others, and if you have an original idea, it's always welcome!

As for Dominance - we're not one of the most Dom-oriented Flights out there, but we do push every now and then, and when we do, we're serious about it. However, it's not like all other activity stops when we're conquesting. If you want to participate in Dominance, yay! If you don't, also yay! We're not going to force you.

(Also wow. You weren't kidding. Your lair really looks Arcane-y. I love your Dragons. <3)

I think that's the gist of it for now, but if you have any questions, feel free to ping me!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi
Thank you for your awesome reply! I've been super curious for a while now so I appreciate the help, and I don't fully understand how Dominance works and all that so I'm glad I don't have to work on that heh. I'm an artist and try to sell my artwork more than anything. (Though I've been hiatus for a while now)

And yes! XD I told you! I am like sub-Arcane in my flight.

Thanks again
@Neffi
Thank you for your awesome reply! I've been super curious for a while now so I appreciate the help, and I don't fully understand how Dominance works and all that so I'm glad I don't have to work on that heh. I'm an artist and try to sell my artwork more than anything. (Though I've been hiatus for a while now)

And yes! XD I told you! I am like sub-Arcane in my flight.

Thanks again
5cx1lc.jpg
@Gerce There is lots of space.... [img]http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll371/voltastreet/somuchspace_zpsrc0eexvr.gif[/img]
@Gerce

There is lots of space....

somuchspace_zpsrc0eexvr.gif

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Godspeed

XD yes
@Godspeed

XD yes
5cx1lc.jpg
@Gerce
We are a ball of sparkles, glitter, and utter amazingness.

Neffi said a lot from above. We're LGBT friendly, have two skype groups and a slack chat(aka meme hell which is hilarious).

We've gotten a lot better with dominance, having won the few times we've pushed since I switched from Fire.
@Gerce
We are a ball of sparkles, glitter, and utter amazingness.

Neffi said a lot from above. We're LGBT friendly, have two skype groups and a slack chat(aka meme hell which is hilarious).

We've gotten a lot better with dominance, having won the few times we've pushed since I switched from Fire.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Gerce

WE HAVE COOKIES AND POPCORN AND STARDAD

AND A MAGICAL WARDROBE BANK WITH FREE APPAREL

AND AN OPEN THE DOOR GAME WITH FREE AND AWESOME PRIZES

AND A WISHING WELL WHERE YOUR WISHES WILL ALWAYS BE GRANTED

AND THE STARFALL CELEBRATION

AND STARDAD

(Pardon my excess use of caps XD But really, Arcane is amazing!)
@Gerce

WE HAVE COOKIES AND POPCORN AND STARDAD

AND A MAGICAL WARDROBE BANK WITH FREE APPAREL

AND AN OPEN THE DOOR GAME WITH FREE AND AWESOME PRIZES

AND A WISHING WELL WHERE YOUR WISHES WILL ALWAYS BE GRANTED

AND THE STARFALL CELEBRATION

AND STARDAD

(Pardon my excess use of caps XD But really, Arcane is amazing!)
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Gerce
You're welcome :3
Also one more thing~ If you decide you would like to learn about Dominance and other things, we have an organization called Mentoring Mages, where experienced users will give you one-on-one classes about anything you'd like!
Like I said, we are an open and welcoming community, so we would be happy to help you however we can.
And wow, you're an artist? That's awesome! We also have an Artists' Corner, where you could get in touch with other artists, share experiences and give and receive advice. :3
@Gerce
You're welcome :3
Also one more thing~ If you decide you would like to learn about Dominance and other things, we have an organization called Mentoring Mages, where experienced users will give you one-on-one classes about anything you'd like!
Like I said, we are an open and welcoming community, so we would be happy to help you however we can.
And wow, you're an artist? That's awesome! We also have an Artists' Corner, where you could get in touch with other artists, share experiences and give and receive advice. :3
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi

Alrighty! I'm really leaning towards changing flights now :'D I believe I'm going to. Magic and fantasy and stuff is what I love TuT, though I also love nature and thats why I chose it in the first place heh
@Neffi

Alrighty! I'm really leaning towards changing flights now :'D I believe I'm going to. Magic and fantasy and stuff is what I love TuT, though I also love nature and thats why I chose it in the first place heh
5cx1lc.jpg
@Gerce

Space is a part of nature, too.

Mostly not habitable, but well.
All things have their pros and cons.
@Gerce

Space is a part of nature, too.

Mostly not habitable, but well.
All things have their pros and cons.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
1 2 3