Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Upgrade?
Hello just wondering where I go to purchase an upgrade?
Hello just wondering where I go to purchase an upgrade?
What do you mean by upgrade?
What do you mean by upgrade?
All memberships are the same at the moment, a few people got to start early for donating to the kickstarter.

You can buy gems to use as currency.
All memberships are the same at the moment, a few people got to start early for donating to the kickstarter.

You can buy gems to use as currency.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Ah I do have a couple gems I was wondering where I spend them
Ah I do have a couple gems I was wondering where I spend them
If you go to the marketplace, click on the gems tab in the upper right and it will show you all the items in any category that are sold for gems. Some categories (such as battle items) do not have any gem items available.
If you go to the marketplace, click on the gems tab in the upper right and it will show you all the items in any category that are sold for gems. Some categories (such as battle items) do not have any gem items available.
If you look at the marketplace you'll see that there is a button to the upper right where you can flip between the items for sale in treasure, and those for sale in gems. Ninja'd!

The auction house also lets people put things up for sale in either gems or treasure.

In the items for sale forum, you can trade gems for treasure. Right now it's about 80T for one gem.
If you look at the marketplace you'll see that there is a button to the upper right where you can flip between the items for sale in treasure, and those for sale in gems. Ninja'd!

The auction house also lets people put things up for sale in either gems or treasure.

In the items for sale forum, you can trade gems for treasure. Right now it's about 80T for one gem.
177499lightofknowledge2.png