Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3
@theravensheflys

Also! I found an Unnamed Female Skydancer for sale in the auction house! She's black iri/white shim/white gem, so she might work too! Just wanting to help, since I feel a little bad for declining and making you wait!
@theravensheflys

Also! I found an Unnamed Female Skydancer for sale in the auction house! She's black iri/white shim/white gem, so she might work too! Just wanting to help, since I feel a little bad for declining and making you wait!
q4mcFJf.png
@Pakla

its no problem and i don't blame you. not just that hope work eases up and that you don't have to deal with any stress. as well are you sure you wouldn't want anything for doing this ?
i would love it if you would alow me to use the Guardian instead ill just ping @cloverly.

(sorry if i don't make much sense i am ill and tired ha ha )

it would cost more the gene the dragon you have shown me then breed scroll
@Pakla

its no problem and i don't blame you. not just that hope work eases up and that you don't have to deal with any stress. as well are you sure you wouldn't want anything for doing this ?
i would love it if you would alow me to use the Guardian instead ill just ping @cloverly.

(sorry if i don't make much sense i am ill and tired ha ha )

it would cost more the gene the dragon you have shown me then breed scroll
@Pakla and @cloverly

would it be fine for both of you Guardians to breed in one of your nests (mine are all full sadly and it would be best for the dragon to be born in one of yours to make things less complicated thought it's fine if you wish for me to find a nest for them)

if so could you msg me back saying yes or no as well as what you would want for any payment needed. as well if you would be willing to nest them.

thank you both for helping me on a seemingly impossible dream of mine.
@Pakla and @cloverly

would it be fine for both of you Guardians to breed in one of your nests (mine are all full sadly and it would be best for the dragon to be born in one of yours to make things less complicated thought it's fine if you wish for me to find a nest for them)

if so could you msg me back saying yes or no as well as what you would want for any payment needed. as well if you would be willing to nest them.

thank you both for helping me on a seemingly impossible dream of mine.
@theravensheflys @cloverly

Of course! It's no problem at all! I'm sure my Pakla will make beautiful little ones with Glauron! And I feel bad that you'll have to buy breed change scrolls, so cloverly can have their half, and you save your treasure for the hatchlings! As long as they go to a good home. That's my only wish! :D

And thanks for the well-wishes~ Work should slow down tomorrow a bit, and then next week-ish, so that's nice to look forward to! XD

So, would you like me to send Pakla (the Guardian) to you? Or to... @Torrey...? Your choice obviously! ...I mean, just as long as by the end of it all I have Pakla back! But I trust you guys through and through!! And sure we can send back and forth if it's okay with cloverly too! I have a Wind nest tho... and I know you wanted a Light nest... Honestly up to you! ... Regardless, I'd also love to see the little ones... and maybe if there are "extra" or one you're not fond of, I can have one? That's only if, or course! I'd consider that my "payment". :D

Oh oh! Also also, I'll be away from the computer for the next few hours, but I'll try to get back on before the end of the day! Sorry! But thank you!!
@theravensheflys @cloverly

Of course! It's no problem at all! I'm sure my Pakla will make beautiful little ones with Glauron! And I feel bad that you'll have to buy breed change scrolls, so cloverly can have their half, and you save your treasure for the hatchlings! As long as they go to a good home. That's my only wish! :D

And thanks for the well-wishes~ Work should slow down tomorrow a bit, and then next week-ish, so that's nice to look forward to! XD

So, would you like me to send Pakla (the Guardian) to you? Or to... @Torrey...? Your choice obviously! ...I mean, just as long as by the end of it all I have Pakla back! But I trust you guys through and through!! And sure we can send back and forth if it's okay with cloverly too! I have a Wind nest tho... and I know you wanted a Light nest... Honestly up to you! ... Regardless, I'd also love to see the little ones... and maybe if there are "extra" or one you're not fond of, I can have one? That's only if, or course! I'd consider that my "payment". :D

Oh oh! Also also, I'll be away from the computer for the next few hours, but I'll try to get back on before the end of the day! Sorry! But thank you!!
q4mcFJf.png
@cloverly would you be willing to breed your lovely dragon with one i just got [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17038896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170389/17038896_350.png[/img] [/url] ? oh and @Pakla if cloverly says that she will breed with the one you have shown me i would no longer need your dragon but if they have more then two i will still give you a spare if thats fine with cloverly. i feel like i am making this way more complicated then needed but it is my first time doing this so i hope you will forgive me.
@cloverly

would you be willing to breed your lovely dragon with one i just got

17038896_350.png

?

oh and @Pakla if cloverly says that she will breed with the one you have shown me i would no longer need your dragon but if they have more then two i will still give you a spare if thats fine with cloverly.

i feel like i am making this way more complicated then needed but it is my first time doing this so i hope you will forgive me.
@theravensheflys Oh good! I'm glad you liked her! And whatever happens, I'm cool with it! And if there are some cuties spares, I'd be happy to take one! :D I'll even pay you, for your troubles of course!
@theravensheflys Oh good! I'm glad you liked her! And whatever happens, I'm cool with it! And if there are some cuties spares, I'd be happy to take one! :D I'll even pay you, for your troubles of course!
q4mcFJf.png
ha ha its no problem ill see what will happen for all i know i may need your bab if the pair does not produce both a male and female
ha ha its no problem ill see what will happen for all i know i may need your bab if the pair does not produce both a male and female
@theravensheflys yep, I'm good with pretty much anything! Just let me know where/when to send c:
@theravensheflys yep, I'm good with pretty much anything! Just let me know where/when to send c:
Accent shop!
zu22x.png
@cloverly

could you send it to @Torrey IN 18 DAYS (once mine is off cooldown) hate cooldowns XD
@cloverly

could you send it to @Torrey IN 18 DAYS (once mine is off cooldown) hate cooldowns XD
bump? just keeping the thread alive so i can say thanks at the end
bump? just keeping the thread alive so i can say thanks at the end
1 2 3