Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Humans are disgusting.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
Even though Im against killing bugs just because they are there, I must say that some of them, as @Kleinu said, are able to carry diseases. Try searching for the "Mal de Chagas" a disease that affects great part of South America, including my country, Argentina. In that case, I agree to kill them. I prefer that, to inocent children or adults suffering and dying.

Not everything is so white and black
Even though Im against killing bugs just because they are there, I must say that some of them, as @Kleinu said, are able to carry diseases. Try searching for the "Mal de Chagas" a disease that affects great part of South America, including my country, Argentina. In that case, I agree to kill them. I prefer that, to inocent children or adults suffering and dying.

Not everything is so white and black
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
@Daikenki

Because there are some people that think that you can only support animals or humans, not both. Which is stupid.
@Daikenki

Because there are some people that think that you can only support animals or humans, not both. Which is stupid.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@SkippySkops

I already said that I had explained to the class in an assignment that I love bugs and such.
@SkippySkops

I already said that I had explained to the class in an assignment that I love bugs and such.
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
@Daikenki

I have no idea how this went from bugs to diets...
@Daikenki

I have no idea how this went from bugs to diets...
@Mime Your guess is as good as mine. I was just angered by people comparing the lives of birds to insects...
@Mime Your guess is as good as mine. I was just angered by people comparing the lives of birds to insects...
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@Mime: In apology, it was probably my fault. I brought up that I was a vegetarian because of my love of all life, and so it got a bit derailed somewhere along the line.
@Mime: In apology, it was probably my fault. I brought up that I was a vegetarian because of my love of all life, and so it got a bit derailed somewhere along the line.
r7t2d2.png
I'll fly like a comet, soar like a comet, crash like a comet
@Mime, I think what people are trying to say in regards to sensitivity and controlling your emotions- you can't always have an excuse. We all have things that may influence our emotions, I know first hand. I have BPD and have a lot of trouble controlling myself sometimes, but even when I do lash out, I try my best to take responsibility for it and apologize rather than saying, "oh, well, I didn't get enough sleep last night so that's why x isn't my fault."

That kid might have not been listening, you know? When it comes to personal qualms, I say always give people the benefit of the doubt- don't just assume they'll understand why what they did bothered you so much. I am sorry that it happened. But realize that people will be surprised and confused if you react that way towards something they don't understand.
@Mime, I think what people are trying to say in regards to sensitivity and controlling your emotions- you can't always have an excuse. We all have things that may influence our emotions, I know first hand. I have BPD and have a lot of trouble controlling myself sometimes, but even when I do lash out, I try my best to take responsibility for it and apologize rather than saying, "oh, well, I didn't get enough sleep last night so that's why x isn't my fault."

That kid might have not been listening, you know? When it comes to personal qualms, I say always give people the benefit of the doubt- don't just assume they'll understand why what they did bothered you so much. I am sorry that it happened. But realize that people will be surprised and confused if you react that way towards something they don't understand.
img.jpg
TBH, I'm one of those people who's very anxious. I remember embarrassing incidents from years ago and still beat myself up over them. If it had been me who was yelled at, I probably would have been too nervous to look anyone in the eye for the rest of the year. Or gotten extremely angry over being screamed at in front of everyone.
TBH, I'm one of those people who's very anxious. I remember embarrassing incidents from years ago and still beat myself up over them. If it had been me who was yelled at, I probably would have been too nervous to look anyone in the eye for the rest of the year. Or gotten extremely angry over being screamed at in front of everyone.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
@Pardra

This is me omg.
If someone reacted at me like this I would never speak another word to anyone. It just feels really unfair to react that way at someone who was trying to apologize...I mean YES it was wrong, and it bothered you greatly, clearly this kid realized this or he wouldn't have bothered apologizing.

That's the key thing. He apologized. He wouldn't have done that if he didn't SEE that what he did was wrong....I'm just saying it's always important to take other people's feelings into account, because you have no way of knowing what they might be going through.

You had every right to feel upset and hurt, but I think the reaction and telling him to never speak to you again might have been a bit unfair. ;u;

Just saying. I'd probably cry if someone spoke to me like that.
@Pardra

This is me omg.
If someone reacted at me like this I would never speak another word to anyone. It just feels really unfair to react that way at someone who was trying to apologize...I mean YES it was wrong, and it bothered you greatly, clearly this kid realized this or he wouldn't have bothered apologizing.

That's the key thing. He apologized. He wouldn't have done that if he didn't SEE that what he did was wrong....I'm just saying it's always important to take other people's feelings into account, because you have no way of knowing what they might be going through.

You had every right to feel upset and hurt, but I think the reaction and telling him to never speak to you again might have been a bit unfair. ;u;

Just saying. I'd probably cry if someone spoke to me like that.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@Claptrap

This happened on friday and he apologized again today...meaning that two days went by and he still feel the need to say sorry. I accepted it.

I'm mostly just irritated that he got up and smash it when he had no place to do so. It was very uncalled for and not at all ANYONE'S place to harm it. It was very unnecessary.
@Claptrap

This happened on friday and he apologized again today...meaning that two days went by and he still feel the need to say sorry. I accepted it.

I'm mostly just irritated that he got up and smash it when he had no place to do so. It was very uncalled for and not at all ANYONE'S place to harm it. It was very unnecessary.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16