Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Humans are disgusting.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@WiseGirl

Well my sensitivity is part of the reason I've had depression for about 3 years. I've tried to work on it, but it's very hard. Plus my great grandma who passed away this weekend was super sick at the time, so I was in no emotional state for people mess with me like that.
@WiseGirl

Well my sensitivity is part of the reason I've had depression for about 3 years. I've tried to work on it, but it's very hard. Plus my great grandma who passed away this weekend was super sick at the time, so I was in no emotional state for people mess with me like that.
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
[quote]Oh, how I love the "Humans are disgusting for killing animals, but I'd totally eat/harm a human" thread.[/quote] @Kleinu Who said anything anything about eating/harming people???
Quote:
Oh, how I love the "Humans are disgusting for killing animals, but I'd totally eat/harm a human" thread.

@Kleinu

Who said anything anything about eating/harming people???
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
@mime I understand. That can definitely make it difficult to interact with people when they do something that upsets you, even if it's by accident. It's very good to work on it, though, and I'm really sorry your great grandma passed away. I hope you feel better soon!
@mime I understand. That can definitely make it difficult to interact with people when they do something that upsets you, even if it's by accident. It's very good to work on it, though, and I'm really sorry your great grandma passed away. I hope you feel better soon!
tumblr_ngcp5g6gr01u402sco1_500.gif
[quote name="Mime" date=2015-09-28 17:48:23] @WiseGirl Well my sensitivity is part of the reason I've had depression for about 3 years. I've tried to work on it, but it's very hard. Plus my great grandma who passed away this weekend was super sick at the time, so I was in no emotional state for people mess with me like that. [/quote] I'm very sorry about your grandma's passing, but from your story it doesn't sound like anyone messed with you on purpose. I doubt anyone thought, 'hey, Mime doesn't like this, let's kill this bug on purpose just to bother them.' They didn't know how deeply it would upset you. I understand how circumstances in your life affect your state of mind and mood, but despite any depression or outside circumstances, you need to learn to control your emotions and how you react to them. You can't take your emotions out on others.
Mime wrote on 2015-09-28:
@WiseGirl

I'm very sorry about your grandma's passing, but from your story it doesn't sound like anyone messed with you on purpose. I doubt anyone thought, 'hey, Mime doesn't like this, let's kill this bug on purpose just to bother them.' They didn't know how deeply it would upset you. I understand how circumstances in your life affect your state of mind and mood, but despite any depression or outside circumstances, you need to learn to control your emotions and how you react to them. You can't take your emotions out on others.
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
@Kleinu Seems like a somewhat more healthy alternative to wolfaboos...
@Kleinu Seems like a somewhat more healthy alternative to wolfaboos...
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
tbh it's kinda shocking that i'd be called disgusting on this thread because i have a fear of bugs and kill them when they're inside my house when y;know... people are literally murdering other people. isn't that just a bit more disgusting???

also-- why are people policing others on what they want to eat. i'm going to eat meat and veggies. vegans/vegetarians/etc. are fine by me as long as they don't tell me i'm a murderer for eating a steak.

@mime i have depression and anxiety and i've learned to control my sensitivity. it takes time, but you can do it if you work hard towards it as a goal. also to your question above, people were saying that it was okay to be a cannibal but society just says no.
tbh it's kinda shocking that i'd be called disgusting on this thread because i have a fear of bugs and kill them when they're inside my house when y;know... people are literally murdering other people. isn't that just a bit more disgusting???

also-- why are people policing others on what they want to eat. i'm going to eat meat and veggies. vegans/vegetarians/etc. are fine by me as long as they don't tell me i'm a murderer for eating a steak.

@mime i have depression and anxiety and i've learned to control my sensitivity. it takes time, but you can do it if you work hard towards it as a goal. also to your question above, people were saying that it was okay to be a cannibal but society just says no.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@mime A user on the first page.
@mime A user on the first page.
tumblr_npv36fz0NT1unlofso1_400.png
@daikenki do I even want to know what that is?
@daikenki do I even want to know what that is?
tumblr_npv36fz0NT1unlofso1_400.png
@Mime
I don't think people were messing with you. That boy tried to apologize to you- and you told him to never speak to you again? That seems excessive. It was a bug. It was either going to be accidentally stepped on, or expire in a few days anyways. I'm sorry, but there's so much more you could be doing. Volunteer at a zoo. Donate to charities for animals, try to do community service at a shelter or pet hospital.
Idk, man, but it's not nice to take your emotions out on others. People don't like that. It hurts a lot to get yelled at someone for no reason.
@Mime
I don't think people were messing with you. That boy tried to apologize to you- and you told him to never speak to you again? That seems excessive. It was a bug. It was either going to be accidentally stepped on, or expire in a few days anyways. I'm sorry, but there's so much more you could be doing. Volunteer at a zoo. Donate to charities for animals, try to do community service at a shelter or pet hospital.
Idk, man, but it's not nice to take your emotions out on others. People don't like that. It hurts a lot to get yelled at someone for no reason.
@Kleinu Generally, wolfaboos are those so obsessed with wolves (or substitute wolf for another animal), they disregard human lives to "bawwww save teh woofs". This seems awfully similar. I'm in disbelief as to how a discussion about someone angered due to an insect's death resulted in the acceptance of cannibalism.
@Kleinu Generally, wolfaboos are those so obsessed with wolves (or substitute wolf for another animal), they disregard human lives to "bawwww save teh woofs". This seems awfully similar. I'm in disbelief as to how a discussion about someone angered due to an insect's death resulted in the acceptance of cannibalism.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16