Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] (1) Gen 1 Derg
1 2 3 4 5
@DemiDeity wow, you really made him beautiful. Sooo, do you want him, for free????
@DemiDeity wow, you really made him beautiful. Sooo, do you want him, for free????
@KillerK70

I suppose I do :) If he doesn't end up working out though, would you like me to return him to you?
@KillerK70

I suppose I do :) If he doesn't end up working out though, would you like me to return him to you?
@DemiDeity Once he's yours, you can do what you want, but I am hoping he works out for you. For some reason, the little bugger grows on you. He has a history of being passed from home to home, all loving him, but just not the right one yet, you know. I'll send the CR.
@DemiDeity Once he's yours, you can do what you want, but I am hoping he works out for you. For some reason, the little bugger grows on you. He has a history of being passed from home to home, all loving him, but just not the right one yet, you know. I'll send the CR.
@DemiDeity

50kt will be fine. ^ ^
@DemiDeity

50kt will be fine. ^ ^
raffle4.png
@KillerK70

Well, in that case I hope he works for me too :) So far, my female Nature rep isn't all that conventional either. So he might just be perfect. Thank you for giving him for free! ^^
@KillerK70

Well, in that case I hope he works for me too :) So far, my female Nature rep isn't all that conventional either. So he might just be perfect. Thank you for giving him for free! ^^
@SnorreRuch

I think I'll have to take her :) She looks pretty great as a PC. I'll send you a CR
@SnorreRuch

I think I'll have to take her :) She looks pretty great as a PC. I'll send you a CR
@DemiDeity

Thanks for buying, just enjoy her~ ^ ^
@DemiDeity

Thanks for buying, just enjoy her~ ^ ^
raffle4.png
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5