Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Post-Optimization Feedback (Sept 27)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
It feels much faster. I like it a lot.
It feels much faster. I like it a lot.
The site is super slow for me now, and it took 3 tries to post here. :( it's frozen at least 10 times bonding with familairs today. I think I may need to clear my cache, hopefully that will help
The site is super slow for me now, and it took 3 tries to post here. :( it's frozen at least 10 times bonding with familairs today. I think I may need to clear my cache, hopefully that will help
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
@Xhaztol i've been trying to use dragon search to look for a male dragon with a certain name, but all I'm getting is "Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /main.php.

Reason: Error reading from remote server"

I tried searching for breed/gene/gender combinations, without a name, and they seem to work. Not sure if this is a result of optimization or not, but i thought i'd still let you know.

edit: i've tested it a few more times, and i believe it is only doing this for male dragons.
@Xhaztol i've been trying to use dragon search to look for a male dragon with a certain name, but all I'm getting is "Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /main.php.

Reason: Error reading from remote server"

I tried searching for breed/gene/gender combinations, without a name, and they seem to work. Not sure if this is a result of optimization or not, but i thought i'd still let you know.

edit: i've tested it a few more times, and i believe it is only doing this for male dragons.

tumblr_nsxxlsfIAZ1t2as4so1_r1_1280.png
loading wheels (such as when opening chests and using the hoard) do not hang indefinitely! the loading time for these actions is much shorter. i'll be browsing the crossroads to see if there is any improvement on that for loading times, but i am definitely not dealing with the same amount of lag as i was before. that may be due to my actual internet connection, but it certainly wasn't this good even when i had top speeds.
loading wheels (such as when opening chests and using the hoard) do not hang indefinitely! the loading time for these actions is much shorter. i'll be browsing the crossroads to see if there is any improvement on that for loading times, but i am definitely not dealing with the same amount of lag as i was before. that may be due to my actual internet connection, but it certainly wasn't this good even when i had top speeds.
Mostly normal for me, but the mouse-over dragon popups on the AH load incredibly slowly or not at all.
Mostly normal for me, but the mouse-over dragon popups on the AH load incredibly slowly or not at all.
E6nL5Eq.png
I keep running into:
Quote:
Proxy Error 502

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /main.php.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Whenever searching for a Dragon or for a User.
I keep running into:
Quote:
Proxy Error 502

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /main.php.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Whenever searching for a Dragon or for a User.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Today is the first time I've had Artifracture glitch on me, and it happened twice.
However, things have been running otherwise okay.
Today is the first time I've had Artifracture glitch on me, and it happened twice.
However, things have been running otherwise okay.
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
Not sure if it was an issue for anyone else, but I am now able to get past level 9 in Runestones of the Arcanist! (finally!!!!!)
Not sure if it was an issue for anyone else, but I am now able to get past level 9 in Runestones of the Arcanist! (finally!!!!!)
Pf6YfF3.pnge4obCvA.pngYohjRio.png4GH9tNM.png
Load times are comparable to before the change for me, but I'm noticing far less 'hanging'.

Typically if I'm browsing around (checking the auction house, interacting with familiars, posting on the forums, especially WHILE using coli) I'll get brief periods where the load times are dramatically increased and the site is more or less unusable (a couple minutes every hour or so). This hasn't happened to me since the update :)
Load times are comparable to before the change for me, but I'm noticing far less 'hanging'.

Typically if I'm browsing around (checking the auction house, interacting with familiars, posting on the forums, especially WHILE using coli) I'll get brief periods where the load times are dramatically increased and the site is more or less unusable (a couple minutes every hour or so). This hasn't happened to me since the update :)
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36