Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mel's Dom Discount Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Melodic Hello! Would it be possible to grab me the following accents and skins, please?

Accent: Crystalspined
Accent: Soul Gems
Accent: Quartzen
Accent: Endangered Cosmos
Accent: Star Collector
Skin: Mana Runes
Skin: Spiralling Supernova

It would made 208.250 T total.

@Melodic Hello! Would it be possible to grab me the following accents and skins, please?

Accent: Crystalspined
Accent: Soul Gems
Accent: Quartzen
Accent: Endangered Cosmos
Accent: Star Collector
Skin: Mana Runes
Skin: Spiralling Supernova

It would made 208.250 T total.

Z3Lt3uB.png
@Melodic
How much would it be for a Contrast and Leather Aviator Coat?
@Melodic
How much would it be for a Contrast and Leather Aviator Coat?
@Melodic How much for a Tincture of Dissolution? Stupid site just glitched and used two on the same darn Dragon /so ticked -_-
@Melodic How much for a Tincture of Dissolution? Stupid site just glitched and used two on the same darn Dragon /so ticked -_-
@thescarletqueen

Yup, I can do that. Math works out, so if you'd sent that over, I'll get started on your order.

@Saern

Hm...60k in total?
@thescarletqueen

Yup, I can do that. Math works out, so if you'd sent that over, I'll get started on your order.

@Saern

Hm...60k in total?
@JovaniSkye

Tincture is 25,500. Gah, I'm sorry that happened. >.< I can definitely grab one for you if you'd like though.
@JovaniSkye

Tincture is 25,500. Gah, I'm sorry that happened. >.< I can definitely grab one for you if you'd like though.
@Melodic
I can do that. I'll send the funds shortly.
@Melodic
I can do that. I'll send the funds shortly.
@Melodic Yes, please ^^; I was just starting to level my next team. Gra. Incoming monies.
@Melodic Yes, please ^^; I was just starting to level my next team. Gra. Incoming monies.
@Melodic

Could I get 2 of each Starfall Celebration skin/accent? Thanks! :)
@Melodic

Could I get 2 of each Starfall Celebration skin/accent? Thanks! :)
@Melodic

Hi! Could i get a few festival skins?
@Melodic

Hi! Could i get a few festival skins?
@Melodic
Could you grab x1 A little universe, Accent: Crystalspined, Accent: Quartzen, Accent: Crystalspine Aura, Skin: Starwood Golem and kin: Enchanted Drake ?
It would be 178k if im not wrong :)
@Melodic
Could you grab x1 A little universe, Accent: Crystalspined, Accent: Quartzen, Accent: Crystalspine Aura, Skin: Starwood Golem and kin: Enchanted Drake ?
It would be 178k if im not wrong :)
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34