Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68
Wow!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Wow!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
[quote name="Embereye" date=2015-09-26 03:54:27] Finaly some new familiars to colect ^^ amazing update guys and love the art so great job Undel! Also about familiars is anyone interested in a windcarve fugtivie familiar ? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=141396&did=16879493 [/quote] Lots of artists worked on this update! @suburbansamurai, @osiem, @c3rmen, and @maelice all helped, so great job everyone!
Embereye wrote on 2015-09-26:
Finaly some new familiars to colect ^^ amazing update guys and love the art so great job Undel!
Also about familiars is anyone interested in a windcarve fugtivie familiar ?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=141396&did=16879493

Lots of artists worked on this update! @suburbansamurai, @osiem, @c3rmen, and @maelice all helped, so great job everyone!
This venue is eeeppiiic! Needs more arcane monsters tho!!
This venue is eeeppiiic! Needs more arcane monsters tho!!
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
crystal pools looks the way that cascada's music sounds
crystal pools looks the way that cascada's music sounds
@Undel

The red "aura" of selection that go around the bosses don't seem to be aligned properly, just so you know for later.

Other than that, beautiful new venue, more of a mix now while leveling more dragons!
@Undel

The red "aura" of selection that go around the bosses don't seem to be aligned properly, just so you know for later.

Other than that, beautiful new venue, more of a mix now while leveling more dragons!
THIS ENTIRE VENUE IS GORGEOUS. I'm so in love with the variety of familiars. Great job everybody!
THIS ENTIRE VENUE IS GORGEOUS. I'm so in love with the variety of familiars. Great job everybody!
oCF41Q1.png
Beautiful new enemies!
Beautiful new enemies!
Woah, I wasn't expecting a new venue!
It looks amazing! I gotta give it a go once I get home.
Woah, I wasn't expecting a new venue!
It looks amazing! I gotta give it a go once I get home.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
My battlers just reached level 20, so I look forward to checking out the new venue soon. Just hope that nothing about it breaks the effectiveness of my chosen attribute alotment....
My battlers just reached level 20, so I look forward to checking out the new venue soon. Just hope that nothing about it breaks the effectiveness of my chosen attribute alotment....

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
time to scream and grind for the next three hours
time to scream and grind for the next three hours
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68