Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystal Pools
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68
YEAH SON
THOSE HARPIES ARE MINE
YEAH SON
THOSE HARPIES ARE MINE
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
More harpies! :D
More harpies! :D
I'm so excited for the familiars. I'm glad I decided I would get started on Coli grinding today because this is awesome to find out so early in the day. However, I wish I was still asleep because I need it.
I'm so excited for the familiars. I'm glad I decided I would get started on Coli grinding today because this is awesome to find out so early in the day. However, I wish I was still asleep because I need it.
dlJsEIj.png
[quote name="ashotinthedark" date=2015-09-26 03:46:10] [quote name="MercurysMusic" date=2015-09-26 03:43:59] That's awesome, but during the daytime of the last day of a festival for your non-American and therefore awake during this maintenance time was a horrid choice of when to release. I understand that of course you're American-centric, but during a festival day? really? [/quote] You do realize that there's some Americans working right now right? I'm one of them and yes, it was somewhat annoying at the time chosen, it is also the time in which the traffic's at it's lowest. They have to pick the time in which not many are going to be affected. Also, the new area is level 21 for anyone curious. [/quote] I do, but the most are probably asleep. My point was why not wait until tomorrow. It couldn't wait 24 hours?
ashotinthedark wrote on 2015-09-26:
MercurysMusic wrote on 2015-09-26:
That's awesome, but during the daytime of the last day of a festival for your non-American and therefore awake during this maintenance time was a horrid choice of when to release. I understand that of course you're American-centric, but during a festival day? really?

You do realize that there's some Americans working right now right? I'm one of them and yes, it was somewhat annoying at the time chosen, it is also the time in which the traffic's at it's lowest. They have to pick the time in which not many are going to be affected.

Also, the new area is level 21 for anyone curious.

I do, but the most are probably asleep. My point was why not wait until tomorrow. It couldn't wait 24 hours?
icebanner.png
YES LETS GO FAM! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/U7VeB2k.png[/img][/center] Also if anyone needs a level 25 or two, I'm happy to loan out if your teams aren't quite there yet. I've got about 5 or 6 level 25s in my lair plus an 18 or two.. shoot me a PM! The new venue is great and everyone should get to try it out.
YES LETS GO FAM!

U7VeB2k.png

Also if anyone needs a level 25 or two, I'm happy to loan out if your teams aren't quite there yet. I've got about 5 or 6 level 25s in my lair plus an 18 or two.. shoot me a PM! The new venue is great and everyone should get to try it out.
@MercurysMusic can you imagine the outcry if such an arcane-heavy location had been released after the end of Starfall? :O
@MercurysMusic can you imagine the outcry if such an arcane-heavy location had been released after the end of Starfall? :O
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
NEW BEASTKIN HALLELUJAH
I love everything about this so much
NEW BEASTKIN HALLELUJAH
I love everything about this so much
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
W H O A
omg i love crystals and familiars; so good ; o ;
W H O A
omg i love crystals and familiars; so good ; o ;
T3TuubO.png
Ohohohoh

Yeah !!!