Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is Arcane Flight like?
1 2 3
@Godspeed yes indeedy!
@Godspeed yes indeedy!
5cx1lc.jpg
[center][img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2340592/stefon-o.gif[/img] [/center] Sornieth's hottest Flight is Arcane. Man-made deity The Arcanist is back and this time he's. Gone. [i]Crazy.[/i] This Flight has everything; space, crystals, dad puns, eldritch abominations, a four-armed dragon in a Pope hat… In all seriousness, it's a great Flight. The people are pretty laid back and the forums are fun. It's a big community, but the forums aren't too fast and there are tons of little niche threads that you can post in. Everyone I've spoken to so far has been really friendly and has a great sense of humor. Another thing I really like about Arcane is that there's so much you can do with it. The lore is cool and even a little dark and weird in some respects, so if you want an Arcane themed lair you have a lot of variety to work with. You can make your dragons pretty, cute, cool or even creepy.
stefon-o.gif

Sornieth's hottest Flight is Arcane. Man-made deity The Arcanist is back and this time he's. Gone. Crazy. This Flight has everything; space, crystals, dad puns, eldritch abominations, a four-armed dragon in a Pope hat…

In all seriousness, it's a great Flight. The people are pretty laid back and the forums are fun. It's a big community, but the forums aren't too fast and there are tons of little niche threads that you can post in. Everyone I've spoken to so far has been really friendly and has a great sense of humor.

Another thing I really like about Arcane is that there's so much you can do with it. The lore is cool and even a little dark and weird in some respects, so if you want an Arcane themed lair you have a lot of variety to work with. You can make your dragons pretty, cute, cool or even creepy.
@Gerce

Of the three flights I've visited, Arcane is my favorite, Fire a close second. My time in Wind ends in two days, so I'm going back to the Starfall Isles to end the festival with a BIG BANG! 8D

The biggest reason I love Arcane is the lore, but the community has always been welcoming and fantastic! I hope to see you around!
@Gerce

Of the three flights I've visited, Arcane is my favorite, Fire a close second. My time in Wind ends in two days, so I'm going back to the Starfall Isles to end the festival with a BIG BANG! 8D

The biggest reason I love Arcane is the lore, but the community has always been welcoming and fantastic! I hope to see you around!
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
its pretty cool in there *o*
feel free to join us~
its pretty cool in there *o*
feel free to join us~
8pkoO8v.gif
@yehetaoris @Thraka @Spells thank you all so much! XD
@yehetaoris @Thraka @Spells thank you all so much! XD
5cx1lc.jpg
[quote name="Spells" date=2015-09-21 07:58:27] [center][img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2340592/stefon-o.gif[/img] [/center] Sornieth's hottest Flight is Arcane. Man-made deity The Arcanist is back and this time he's. Gone. [i]Crazy.[/i] This Flight has everything; space, crystals, dad puns, eldritch abominations, a four-armed dragon in a Pope hat…[/quote] @Spells I'M DELETIng
Spells wrote on 2015-09-21:
stefon-o.gif

Sornieth's hottest Flight is Arcane. Man-made deity The Arcanist is back and this time he's. Gone. Crazy. This Flight has everything; space, crystals, dad puns, eldritch abominations, a four-armed dragon in a Pope hat…

@Spells

I'M DELETIng
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
@Gerce you're welcome!
@Gerce you're welcome!
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
@Gerce

Hey there! I'm also in Nature and thinking about Arcane! I've got a friend in Arcane and they make it sound like a amazing flight! From what I've heard, it's really chill, super supportive of people with any diseases, and a ton of fun! It seems like everyone is friends over in Arcane!
@Gerce

Hey there! I'm also in Nature and thinking about Arcane! I've got a friend in Arcane and they make it sound like a amazing flight! From what I've heard, it's really chill, super supportive of people with any diseases, and a ton of fun! It seems like everyone is friends over in Arcane!
@SinnamonRoll
That is indeed true :3 Like I mentioned before, we have the Arcane and In Pain group - a support group for people suffering from chronic pains, as well as the Autism Association for people in the spectrum. Besides those two, though, you're always welcome to post and vent in the Arcane forum, and we will always offer support, hugs, spam of cute kitten photos, and if possible, advice.

Arcane is basically one huge family, and we do our best to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable.
@SinnamonRoll
That is indeed true :3 Like I mentioned before, we have the Arcane and In Pain group - a support group for people suffering from chronic pains, as well as the Autism Association for people in the spectrum. Besides those two, though, you're always welcome to post and vent in the Arcane forum, and we will always offer support, hugs, spam of cute kitten photos, and if possible, advice.

Arcane is basically one huge family, and we do our best to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
I'm pretty sure everyone thats commented so far has a arcane symbol on the dragon in their icon xD

@SinnamonRoll @Neffi Yeah it looks fun! I really like how supportive they are for people, though sadly I have few to no friends on here so I had lack of info on them before :'D I hope to make more
I'm pretty sure everyone thats commented so far has a arcane symbol on the dragon in their icon xD

@SinnamonRoll @Neffi Yeah it looks fun! I really like how supportive they are for people, though sadly I have few to no friends on here so I had lack of info on them before :'D I hope to make more
5cx1lc.jpg
1 2 3