Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26
Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer (all up to date) Device used: Windows/Intel/Dell Desktop Device operating system: Windows 8 Internet connection type: Home Wireless Antivirus: McAfee Total Protection (latest version) Each time that I tried to enter the game through the fairgrounds I encountered a message displaying the 404 error and that the page cannot be found. Simultaneously the site proceeded to log me out each time even though I never left the site, causing me to have to log in again afterwards. [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox/14fea14d73ad51d9?projector=1[/img] [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox/14fea14d73ad51d9?projector=1[/img]
Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer (all up to date)
Device used: Windows/Intel/Dell Desktop
Device operating system: Windows 8
Internet connection type: Home Wireless
Antivirus: McAfee Total Protection (latest version)

Each time that I tried to enter the game through the fairgrounds I encountered a message displaying the 404 error and that the page cannot be found. Simultaneously the site proceeded to log me out each time even though I never left the site, causing me to have to log in again afterwards.
[img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox/14fea14d73ad51d9?projector=1[/img]
[img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox/14fea14d73ad51d9?projector=1[/img]
ndqjyc6.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1425980/1
Browser(s) Used
Opera

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Describe the bug in detail:
I got several matches of 3 or more artifacts in a row, then it stopped removing the matches, didn't even show the artifacts at first. Timer still ran, but I couldn't move anything. The timer ran empty, but still nothing happened.

Screenshot link, couldn't get the image to show
http://i.imgur.com/yCMB2QI.jpg?1
Browser(s) Used
Opera

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

I got several matches of 3 or more artifacts in a row, then it stopped removing the matches, didn't even show the artifacts at first. Timer still ran, but I couldn't move anything. The timer ran empty, but still nothing happened.

Screenshot link, couldn't get the image to show
http://i.imgur.com/yCMB2QI.jpg?1
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
I second Kazay's suggestion, a pause button is MUST. There's one for Shock Switch, why not one for Artifracture?!
I second Kazay's suggestion, a pause button is MUST. There's one for Shock Switch, why not one for Artifracture?!
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif

Browser(s) Used: Mozilla Firefox, latest

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Operating System Version: Windows XP

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus: AVG Free Edition 2015, latest

Game freezes in the middle of vanishing connected stones. The timer continues to count down, but the empty slots do not fill, no stones can be moved, and some of the stones are half-there.

Browser(s) Used: Mozilla Firefox, latest

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Operating System Version: Windows XP

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus: AVG Free Edition 2015, latest

Game freezes in the middle of vanishing connected stones. The timer continues to count down, but the empty slots do not fill, no stones can be moved, and some of the stones are half-there.

Browser: Firefox 40.0.3
Using HP laptop with Windows 8
Wireless internet
AVG Antivirus installed

I click to switch tiles, then the 'box' around the selected tiles disappears, the game freezes, and after a second or so it pops me back to the start screen.
Browser: Firefox 40.0.3
Using HP laptop with Windows 8
Wireless internet
AVG Antivirus installed

I click to switch tiles, then the 'box' around the selected tiles disappears, the game freezes, and after a second or so it pops me back to the start screen.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
Browser: Google Chrome v.45.0.2454.93 Device: Windows 10 Asus Desktop PC Internet Connection Type: wired DSL, at home Antivirus Installed: MalwareBytes Premium v.2.1.8.1057 Bug occurred when there was only one move left on the board. As programmed, the match started bouncing to indicate where on the board it was. I switched the stones in the middle of the bouncing and the match did not quite sync into place. The board then froze -- no attempted switches would process -- but the timer continued to tick down. Once the timer wound all the way down, nothing happened to indicate the game had ended. Screenshot attached: the incomplete match is on the top line. [img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/m9t003.jpg[/img]
Browser: Google Chrome v.45.0.2454.93
Device: Windows 10 Asus Desktop PC
Internet Connection Type: wired DSL, at home
Antivirus Installed: MalwareBytes Premium v.2.1.8.1057

Bug occurred when there was only one move left on the board. As programmed, the match started bouncing to indicate where on the board it was. I switched the stones in the middle of the bouncing and the match did not quite sync into place. The board then froze -- no attempted switches would process -- but the timer continued to tick down. Once the timer wound all the way down, nothing happened to indicate the game had ended. Screenshot attached: the incomplete match is on the top line.

m9t003.jpg
Still on my android phone using chrome. At the home wireless for this report. Antivirus is whatever default Verizon uses.

The issue where if I just hit continue play after a game, the next game wouldn't give me treasure seems to be resolved.

However, now if I hit "quit" and come back later, I frequently have the game appear to start, but the tiles don't move and the time counter doesn't tick downward. I have to leave the Artifracture game and go to some other Flight Rising page, then restart Artifracture before I can play another game.

Thank you for the sound on/off switch. I still await a pause button and a tally of treasure earned at the end of the game.
Still on my android phone using chrome. At the home wireless for this report. Antivirus is whatever default Verizon uses.

The issue where if I just hit continue play after a game, the next game wouldn't give me treasure seems to be resolved.

However, now if I hit "quit" and come back later, I frequently have the game appear to start, but the tiles don't move and the time counter doesn't tick downward. I have to leave the Artifracture game and go to some other Flight Rising page, then restart Artifracture before I can play another game.

Thank you for the sound on/off switch. I still await a pause button and a tally of treasure earned at the end of the game.
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
Browser(s) Used FireFox Browser(s) Version 40.0.3 Device(s) Used Laptop Device Operating System Windows Operating System Version Windows 8 Internet Connection Type Wireless Antivirus Installed AVG Describe the bug in detail: Sometimes when I switch away to another tab, and come back to the game, I'll find the fossils frozen, and a gap where no other fossils have come down from the top. A quick refresh usually fixes the problem, but here's a screenshot of the issue I've been having every so often for you :) [img]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/TheNostalgicBraid/artifracturebug_zpsez6ekxtb.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
FireFox

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows

Operating System Version
Windows 8

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
AVG

Sometimes when I switch away to another tab, and come back to the game, I'll find the fossils frozen, and a gap where no other fossils have come down from the top. A quick refresh usually fixes the problem, but here's a screenshot of the issue I've been having every so often for you :)
artifracturebug_zpsez6ekxtb.png
Google Chrome
Version 45.0.2454.85
Device Used: Laptop
OSX Yosemite
Internet connection: School server - personal router
Antivirius: None
Describe the bug: I was playing in level 8 or 9 and the game automatically jumped back to its home screen (where Artifracture comes bouncing out of the corner) in the middle of the level. Everything was working fine up until this point and the home screen looked normal.
Google Chrome
Version 45.0.2454.85
Device Used: Laptop
OSX Yosemite
Internet connection: School server - personal router
Antivirius: None
Describe the bug: I was playing in level 8 or 9 and the game automatically jumped back to its home screen (where Artifracture comes bouncing out of the corner) in the middle of the level. Everything was working fine up until this point and the home screen looked normal.
NBReIPj.png 867552_orig.png
Browser(s) Used Chrome Browser(s) Version Version 44.0.2403.155 Device(s) Used Laptop Device Operating System osx Yosemite Operating System Version 10.10.1 Internet Connection Type Home Wireless Antivirus: None Describe the bug in detail: The game functions perfectly fine for me, but I just noticed this morning when I flipped away from the tab to snipe skins from the MP that when I came back, the two tiles it was trying to give me a hint with had jumped out of place. This only seemed to affect the images and not the places as you could still click and see the white border show up where it should be, and gameplay works fine if you click those two tiles (they just jump back into place). It's only ever happened to the two hint tiles for me, as everything else seems to be fine. I've been able to recreate it two times after the original, but not consistently, and I'm not sure if it depends of how long I was gone from the game tab. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant: The second one was the first time I noticed it, and the first one, the most recent time it happened [img]http://s5.postimg.org/fsx0q2x9f/Screen_Shot_2015_09_20_at_8_36_10_PM.png[/img] [img]http://s5.postimg.org/b8aub5dk7/Screen_Shot_2015_09_20_at_10_31_38_AM.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Browser(s) Version
Version 44.0.2403.155

Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
osx Yosemite
Operating System Version

Internet Connection Type
Home Wireless

Antivirus:
None

The game functions perfectly fine for me, but I just noticed this morning when I flipped away from the tab to snipe skins from the MP that when I came back, the two tiles it was trying to give me a hint with had jumped out of place. This only seemed to affect the images and not the places as you could still click and see the white border show up where it should be, and gameplay works fine if you click those two tiles (they just jump back into place). It's only ever happened to the two hint tiles for me, as everything else seems to be fine.

I've been able to recreate it two times after the original, but not consistently, and I'm not sure if it depends of how long I was gone from the game tab.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant:
The second one was the first time I noticed it, and the first one, the most recent time it happened

Screen_Shot_2015_09_20_at_8_36_10_PM.png Screen_Shot_2015_09_20_at_10_31_38_AM.png
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26