Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --> Spikulec's Art Shop! CLOSED
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 245 246
@naphy Sorry for the watermark, I don't hold the PNG. ^^; But here's how she'd look like: [img]http://i.imgur.com/NLqFTEB.jpg[/img] @Kael Sure :) I've added you to the reserve list! Spikulec will print the majority of the orders at the end of the week, but if you want it sooner, she's willing to print as many run as she's got funds for during the week itself if a lot of people send in payments earlier ^^ Not to mention these early bird buyers will get the accents earlier than the others! Interested? ;) If not, that's okay too ^^
@naphy
Sorry for the watermark, I don't hold the PNG. ^^; But here's how she'd look like:

NLqFTEB.jpg

@Kael
Sure :) I've added you to the reserve list! Spikulec will print the majority of the orders at the end of the week, but if you want it sooner, she's willing to print as many run as she's got funds for during the week itself if a lot of people send in payments earlier ^^ Not to mention these early bird buyers will get the accents earlier than the others! Interested? ;) If not, that's okay too ^^
@ondore
Sure~ I've added you to the reserve list! As I mentioned to Kael before, Spikulec will print the majority of the orders at the end of the week- but if you want it sooner, she's willing to print as many run as she's got funds for during the week itself if a lot of people send in payments earlier ^^ Not to mention these early bird buyers will get the accents earlier than the others! Interested? ;) If not, that's okay too! ^^

@Tavaris
Aaaand you're on it! :D
@ondore
Sure~ I've added you to the reserve list! As I mentioned to Kael before, Spikulec will print the majority of the orders at the end of the week- but if you want it sooner, she's willing to print as many run as she's got funds for during the week itself if a lot of people send in payments earlier ^^ Not to mention these early bird buyers will get the accents earlier than the others! Interested? ;) If not, that's okay too! ^^

@Tavaris
Aaaand you're on it! :D
@bit

May I have a slot for A Midsummer Night's Dream please?

I can't pay immediately but I think within the week should be fine!

Thank you!
@bit

May I have a slot for A Midsummer Night's Dream please?

I can't pay immediately but I think within the week should be fine!

Thank you!
@bit may I have a reserve for A Midsummer Night's Dream please? It's just stunning. ^^

I would also like to pay for it today if that's ok?
@bit may I have a reserve for A Midsummer Night's Dream please? It's just stunning. ^^

I would also like to pay for it today if that's ok?
@bit

Oh yay! That turned out in a way I completely hadn't expected :) I would like a slot please, and I'll send over my payment right now.
@bit

Oh yay! That turned out in a way I completely hadn't expected :) I would like a slot please, and I'll send over my payment right now.
@windyfields
Of course! Sure, just send payment whenever. I will send you a reminder ping at the end of the week if you still haven't paid by then~

@Thale
Payment today would be lovely! The sooner we can send the blueprints, the better ^^

@naphy
I've received your payment, thank you <3
@windyfields
Of course! Sure, just send payment whenever. I will send you a reminder ping at the end of the week if you still haven't paid by then~

@Thale
Payment today would be lovely! The sooner we can send the blueprints, the better ^^

@naphy
I've received your payment, thank you <3
@bit I would love a slot for A Midsummer Night's Dream please :)
@bit I would love a slot for A Midsummer Night's Dream please :)
@Jazz
Gotcha! And thank you for the payment <3
@Jazz
Gotcha! And thank you for the payment <3
@bit

Nice! I'll send it right over then! =)
@bit

Nice! I'll send it right over then! =)
@bit may i be added to the list for the spiral skincent
@bit may i be added to the list for the spiral skincent
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg