Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Eternal War (A P&P RPG)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35
@Rhyvendra Good luck with everything!!

@Loquaciousky Oooh, thanks for the references! I'll get to it soon, and hopefully see you on mibbit this coming weekend.
@Rhyvendra Good luck with everything!!

@Loquaciousky Oooh, thanks for the references! I'll get to it soon, and hopefully see you on mibbit this coming weekend.
@amariex @Casiope @Katia @Ragnaroc @Rinjichan13 @science @Screaming @Thief6
I'll be in the mibbit 'til about 11:00 FR time, hop in if you've got questions.
I'll be in the mibbit 'til about 11:00 FR time, hop in if you've got questions.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
I'm officially online, I'll be in the mibbit pretty much all day. Thief6, amariex, if you two have ideas for your characters yet this would probably be the best day this week to get your sheets rolled.

Edit: I'm gonna be AFK for an hour or two dealing with family shenanigans, but I'll be back this evening <3
I'm officially online, I'll be in the mibbit pretty much all day. Thief6, amariex, if you two have ideas for your characters yet this would probably be the best day this week to get your sheets rolled.

Edit: I'm gonna be AFK for an hour or two dealing with family shenanigans, but I'll be back this evening <3
@Loquaciousky I'll get on
@Loquaciousky I'll get on
Respect Existence or Expect Resistance

VOw1swj.gif
@Thief6 I'm back now :3
@Thief6 I'm back now :3
@Casiope @Katia @Ragnaroc @Rinjichan13 @science @Screaming
Hey! This is your reminder that we are indeed having a session today, starting around 1 pm (13:00) FR time. Because I can't actually edit anything on Rhy's map, we'll be using a different Roll20 room; please join this game. Your dragons are in the bottom-right corner of the map!

@amariex @Thief6
I probably won't be able to help you roll sheets while the event is going on, but you're welcome to come watch :3 This dungeon has some magic shenanigans going on, so "teleporting" your characters in if you get them rolled before Rhy comes back shouldn't be a problem.

Also, early heads-up: I need to be at work during our normal session-time next Saturday. We can either move the session to be earlier (say, 7-11 am FR time?), or just skip that week. It's up to you guys, just lemme know what works better for you.
@Casiope @Katia @Ragnaroc @Rinjichan13 @science @Screaming
Hey! This is your reminder that we are indeed having a session today, starting around 1 pm (13:00) FR time. Because I can't actually edit anything on Rhy's map, we'll be using a different Roll20 room; please join this game. Your dragons are in the bottom-right corner of the map!

@amariex @Thief6
I probably won't be able to help you roll sheets while the event is going on, but you're welcome to come watch :3 This dungeon has some magic shenanigans going on, so "teleporting" your characters in if you get them rolled before Rhy comes back shouldn't be a problem.

Also, early heads-up: I need to be at work during our normal session-time next Saturday. We can either move the session to be earlier (say, 7-11 am FR time?), or just skip that week. It's up to you guys, just lemme know what works better for you.
@Loquaciousky

Okay. I'll probably be late, may an hour or so because that is when we have dinner on Saturdays, but I will be there! If you are doing turns, just put Akemi for last, until I log in.
@Loquaciousky

Okay. I'll probably be late, may an hour or so because that is when we have dinner on Saturdays, but I will be there! If you are doing turns, just put Akemi for last, until I log in.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Loquaciousky

Earlier I can do next week because we don't have class.
@Loquaciousky

Earlier I can do next week because we don't have class.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Rinjichan13 Okay, thanks for the notice :3 If it comes to initiative, the sassqueen will be last.

@Rangaroc, aight, vote noted, thank you <3
@Rinjichan13 Okay, thanks for the notice :3 If it comes to initiative, the sassqueen will be last.

@Rangaroc, aight, vote noted, thank you <3
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Rinjichan13 @Casiope
im up in mibbit
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Rinjichan13 @Casiope
im up in mibbit
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35