Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Imp for Imp
1 2
Hi there! I'm searching for one male or one female Imperial (my Imps are all related to each other and can't breed, so I need some new blood!) Both should have primary and secondary colors between white and jade, tertiary doesn't matter. Primary colors I'm [b]not[/b] looking for are: Silver | Grey | Charcoal | Coal | Seafoam | anything not between white and jade Secondary colors I'm [b]not[/b] looking for are: Silver | Grey | Charcoal | Coal | anything not between white and jade I prefer bright eye colors like Wind, Ice, Fire or Light, but if the primary and secondary colors are nice, I won't be picky :) I'm offering the Imperial listed below to trade. It would be nice to trade dragons with an equal amount of genes (I have a spare Speckle Scroll to use if needed) Gender: Female Primary: Azure Basic Secondary: Purple Shimmer Tertiary: Maize Basic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=278612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2787/278612_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi there!

I'm searching for one male or one female Imperial (my Imps are all related to each other and can't breed, so I need some new blood!)
Both should have primary and secondary colors between white and jade, tertiary doesn't matter.

Primary colors I'm not looking for are:
Silver | Grey | Charcoal | Coal | Seafoam | anything not between white and jade

Secondary colors I'm not looking for are:
Silver | Grey | Charcoal | Coal | anything not between white and jade

I prefer bright eye colors like Wind, Ice, Fire or Light, but if the primary and secondary colors are nice, I won't be picky :)

I'm offering the Imperial listed below to trade. It would be nice to trade dragons with an equal amount of genes (I have a spare Speckle Scroll to use if needed)

Primary: Azure Basic
Secondary: Purple Shimmer
Tertiary: Maize Basic

278612_350.png
@Theaf

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=8488&tab=dragon&did=578539 i have this girl :)
@Theaf

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=8488&tab=dragon&did=578539 i have this girl :)
@unisax1

My male Imperial is sky primary, so their offsprings would only have six possible colors with her having caribbean. Her secondary also isn't exactly what I was looking for (although I kinda like Eye Spots on rose, and it isn't too far away from white and still goes over the blue area of the color wheel instead the other direction)

I'll keep her in mind though :)
@unisax1

My male Imperial is sky primary, so their offsprings would only have six possible colors with her having caribbean. Her secondary also isn't exactly what I was looking for (although I kinda like Eye Spots on rose, and it isn't too far away from white and still goes over the blue area of the color wheel instead the other direction)

I'll keep her in mind though :)
@Theaf please do :) id love to get my hands on tht seafoam male :) if it would help anyy i could offer some treasure or a obsidian/sky spiral female she doesnt have any genes but id add her with the trade
@Theaf please do :) id love to get my hands on tht seafoam male :) if it would help anyy i could offer some treasure or a obsidian/sky spiral female she doesnt have any genes but id add her with the trade
@unisax1
I just checked the possible offsprings of your female and my white/caribbean Wildclaw, which is almost the entire blue/violet half of the color wheel :D (even white/white would be possible)
I'll have to get a new partner for my obsidian/navy Imperial, but I would be happy to trade my seafoam male for your female :)
@unisax1
I just checked the possible offsprings of your female and my white/caribbean Wildclaw, which is almost the entire blue/violet half of the color wheel :D (even white/white would be possible)
I'll have to get a new partner for my obsidian/navy Imperial, but I would be happy to trade my seafoam male for your female :)
@Theaf perfect :) i will set up the trade!
@Theaf perfect :) i will set up the trade!
@unisax1
Thanks for the trade :D
May Frevel serve you well!

Still looking for one male and one female :')
@unisax1
Thanks for the trade :D
May Frevel serve you well!

Still looking for one male and one female :')
@Theaf actually Frevel will be a gift to my sister :) she is extremely happy and is saving for a mate for him now :) so thank you so much for providing her with her very first imp! :D
@Theaf actually Frevel will be a gift to my sister :) she is extremely happy and is saving for a mate for him now :) so thank you so much for providing her with her very first imp! :D
@unisax1
I actually was a little confused when I checked your lair and he wasn't there. Well, I'm glad I made your sister happy then :D
@unisax1
I actually was a little confused when I checked your lair and he wasn't there. Well, I'm glad I made your sister happy then :D
@Theaf yeah it my little surprise to her lol she loveeeeeees seafoam im just happy the little imp i had , had all the colors you needed and even a chance for white/white which is a plus!
@Theaf yeah it my little surprise to her lol she loveeeeeees seafoam im just happy the little imp i had , had all the colors you needed and even a chance for white/white which is a plus!
1 2