Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ƒ e i ' s gijinka / oc art (X)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Moonlace hi there! was going to post info about this later but: i will accept night sky silks only. i do not take dragons in exchange, sorry.
@Moonlace hi there! was going to post info about this later but: i will accept night sky silks only. i do not take dragons in exchange, sorry.
@feiyunn ah, sorry.
@feiyunn ah, sorry.
OWMus8Y.png
Opening up 4 slots for styles A and C only (uncolored sketchy bust/waist-up and painted sketchy/clean bust, respectively)! One request per person. If you received art from me last round, please wait until next round before commissioning me again. You know the drill.

Note: I'm now accepting certain items as payment/partial payment. As listed in the FAQ, I will take select custom accents (at 300K T/500 G), select 2013/14 festival sprites, night sky silks, and some other rare items of worth on a per-request basis. Just ask and we might be able to work something out.

As always, if you'd like to be taken off (or added to) the ping list, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks! :>

@Amphiptere @masumi @Drachenschwinge @Kibame @Tweedledoom @Gh0stknife @Merlin @Jazz @gillfrond @GreyFaerie @scaredsummon @shadowpup88 @Rouin @chazzertin @Vethica @Naviri @Lake @cloudyworld @Chroniqueen @Azure @MaiaBW @MoonGoddess @Pisces @MintyFivestar @Finne @Alekander @Yearofdragon @triska @KarayanK @Taemint @Tsuzumikin @octocry @Antarctica @Ankylosaurus @Nyechan @IVIoogle @vermicelli @m00senuggets @pepperzy @Oriru @Neonstreetlight @Azuri @yumehisakawa @KinekoAnimura @Demonochorus @Taimat @KeyOfLorelei @bluesnowwolff @JinxMagic @vannevar @Baeng @Aiira @BrokenButterfly @Puffeh @Sacnite @flourite @archAnarchists @JaxnGrey @SamuelMaybird @BumRapRhiny @Snowcrow @Porcelain @Ricansea @Perididdle @Kazzer @Drackana @Minx @Ryou @AmaimonEarthKing @Avarosa @azurillturtle @PeachySprinkles @Owlish @Juyoung @Milkweed @Ammut @pooses @Jacceh @Ragnaroc @nemodave @Astriferious @Razaera @Lucatri @Xieu @Heathers @Gilan @Ruuvik @BlankZ @Zelai @Selfishly @dragnia @Kitto @OverlordPotato @haelfire @JeweledPeachy @incendivity @HollowedAngel
Opening up 4 slots for styles A and C only (uncolored sketchy bust/waist-up and painted sketchy/clean bust, respectively)! One request per person. If you received art from me last round, please wait until next round before commissioning me again. You know the drill.

Note: I'm now accepting certain items as payment/partial payment. As listed in the FAQ, I will take select custom accents (at 300K T/500 G), select 2013/14 festival sprites, night sky silks, and some other rare items of worth on a per-request basis. Just ask and we might be able to work something out.

As always, if you'd like to be taken off (or added to) the ping list, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks! :>

@Amphiptere @masumi @Drachenschwinge @Kibame @Tweedledoom @Gh0stknife @Merlin @Jazz @gillfrond @GreyFaerie @scaredsummon @shadowpup88 @Rouin @chazzertin @Vethica @Naviri @Lake @cloudyworld @Chroniqueen @Azure @MaiaBW @MoonGoddess @Pisces @MintyFivestar @Finne @Alekander @Yearofdragon @triska @KarayanK @Taemint @Tsuzumikin @octocry @Antarctica @Ankylosaurus @Nyechan @IVIoogle @vermicelli @m00senuggets @pepperzy @Oriru @Neonstreetlight @Azuri @yumehisakawa @KinekoAnimura @Demonochorus @Taimat @KeyOfLorelei @bluesnowwolff @JinxMagic @vannevar @Baeng @Aiira @BrokenButterfly @Puffeh @Sacnite @flourite @archAnarchists @JaxnGrey @SamuelMaybird @BumRapRhiny @Snowcrow @Porcelain @Ricansea @Perididdle @Kazzer @Drackana @Minx @Ryou @AmaimonEarthKing @Avarosa @azurillturtle @PeachySprinkles @Owlish @Juyoung @Milkweed @Ammut @pooses @Jacceh @Ragnaroc @nemodave @Astriferious @Razaera @Lucatri @Xieu @Heathers @Gilan @Ruuvik @BlankZ @Zelai @Selfishly @dragnia @Kitto @OverlordPotato @haelfire @JeweledPeachy @incendivity @HollowedAngel
@feiyunn
soraru would want u to give me a slot
@feiyunn
soraru would want u to give me a slot
@Feiyunn

I'd love to get a slot for Style C, if that's alright with you!
@Feiyunn

I'd love to get a slot for Style C, if that's alright with you!
hu72dVR.png
@Masumi @BumRapRhiny added!
@Masumi @BumRapRhiny added!
@Feiyunn

Slot please for A style.
@Feiyunn

Slot please for A style.
Yokai.gif
Great, thank you! Here's my form:

@Feiyunn
Dragon gijinka or OC?: Dragon Gijinka

Commission type: C + Clean Bust

Progress sketch?: N

May I share this commission in a personal blog at some time in the future? Yes

Dragon ref (if gijinka): Rentek

Extra refs (optional): N/A

Additional comments: He's younger-looking (like, early 20s?) with no dragon parts. Has a strip of freckles across his nose. As for personality, he's a pretty quiet guy who's good at organizing things. He tends to be nervous and jumpy, which is a little offputting. Only really seems to be able to get over this when things get really bad; in times of stress, he's one of most reliable people to have around. In normal times...well, not so much. Rentek's also quite soft-hearted, willing to lend a hand (claw?) when anyone needs it. This also means he's fairly naive, and this trait tends to cause issues.

If you don't feel like drawing him (because of the lack of refs or just general preference issues), I have a few other dragons that I could request. Anyway, thank you again! I'm glad I could get a slot; your art is lovely~
Great, thank you! Here's my form:

@Feiyunn
Dragon gijinka or OC?: Dragon Gijinka

Commission type: C + Clean Bust

Progress sketch?: N

May I share this commission in a personal blog at some time in the future? Yes

Dragon ref (if gijinka): Rentek

Extra refs (optional): N/A

Additional comments: He's younger-looking (like, early 20s?) with no dragon parts. Has a strip of freckles across his nose. As for personality, he's a pretty quiet guy who's good at organizing things. He tends to be nervous and jumpy, which is a little offputting. Only really seems to be able to get over this when things get really bad; in times of stress, he's one of most reliable people to have around. In normal times...well, not so much. Rentek's also quite soft-hearted, willing to lend a hand (claw?) when anyone needs it. This also means he's fairly naive, and this trait tends to cause issues.

If you don't feel like drawing him (because of the lack of refs or just general preference issues), I have a few other dragons that I could request. Anyway, thank you again! I'm glad I could get a slot; your art is lovely~
hu72dVR.png
@Feiyunn Dragon gijinka or OC?: gijinka Commission type: C Progress sketch?: Yes please! May I share this commission in a personal blog at some time in the future?: You may c: Dragon ref (if gijinka): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15457552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154576/15457552_350.png[/img] [/url] OC refs (if OC): --- Extra refs (optional): may edit soon Additional comments: --- reserving a slot for a type C c:
@Feiyunn
Dragon gijinka or OC?: gijinka

Commission type: C

Progress sketch?: Yes please!

May I share this commission in a personal blog at some time in the future?: You may c:

Dragon ref (if gijinka):

15457552_350.png

OC refs (if OC): ---

Extra refs (optional): may edit soon

Additional comments: ---

reserving a slot for a type C c:
@Sacnite @HollowedAngel added you :>

@BumRapRhiny thank you!

slots are now full.
@Sacnite @HollowedAngel added you :>

@BumRapRhiny thank you!

slots are now full.