Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private] Breeding Request
1 2
[center]@Shalour @Glitterati Hello! :D I hope you guys don't mind the random ping, but I have a request for the both of you, regarding your dragons [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1029848]Elia[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16783389]Unnamed Imperial[/url]. I am looking for an Obsidian/Sand/Sand female Skydancer, and I believe your two dragons would have a great chance of producing one! This is the gal I hope to create: [img]http://i.imgur.com/YjSq8n2.png[/img] I can gene her up myself, it's the color/species/gender that I'd really like to get just perfect- she will be a tribute to my Doberman sweetheart who passed away a few years ago. Anyways, would you both be up to allowing your dragons to breed together, in hopes of getting this girl for me? :) I'm happy to compensate and pay stud fees to both of you, for as long as it takes to get this girl/for as long as you're willing to try! Thanks so much for your time! ^_^ -Tigger [/center]
@Shalour @Glitterati

Hello! :D I hope you guys don't mind the random ping, but I have a request for the both of you, regarding your dragons Elia and Unnamed Imperial.

I am looking for an Obsidian/Sand/Sand female Skydancer, and I believe your two dragons would have a great chance of producing one! This is the gal I hope to create:

YjSq8n2.png

I can gene her up myself, it's the color/species/gender that I'd really like to get just perfect- she will be a tribute to my Doberman sweetheart who passed away a few years ago.

Anyways, would you both be up to allowing your dragons to breed together, in hopes of getting this girl for me? :) I'm happy to compensate and pay stud fees to both of you, for as long as it takes to get this girl/for as long as you're willing to try!

Thanks so much for your time! ^_^

-Tigger

hk0zK67.gif
@TiggerPup91
I'd be up for it, considering I haven't bred Elia in over a year.
That female skydancer you want is beautiful btw!
@TiggerPup91
I'd be up for it, considering I haven't bred Elia in over a year.
That female skydancer you want is beautiful btw!
V8S9CWzHLO7t.png
Fear not, young one, for this crusader shall not taste death.
In life, they were the bearer of great deeds.
Now, in passing, they shall taste only paradise.
The light does not abandon its champions.
@Shalour That would be awesome, thank you so much! :D

I am going to try and send Reitgerte a private message; perhaps they've got a bunch of pings and this one got lost in the mix? (Happens to me a lot!) If we're unable to get a response, there are a few other male dragons out there with similar/close colors that I can try and get in contact with their owners. :)
@Shalour That would be awesome, thank you so much! :D

I am going to try and send Reitgerte a private message; perhaps they've got a bunch of pings and this one got lost in the mix? (Happens to me a lot!) If we're unable to get a response, there are a few other male dragons out there with similar/close colors that I can try and get in contact with their owners. :)
hk0zK67.gif
Looks like we will be unable to use Rockbreaker for the male stud. There are some other options, though!

@Glitterati Would you be willing to lend your Unnamed Imperial male as a stud for this project? :3
Looks like we will be unable to use Rockbreaker for the male stud. There are some other options, though!

@Glitterati Would you be willing to lend your Unnamed Imperial male as a stud for this project? :3
hk0zK67.gif
A third option has been found!

If Gliterrati is unable to lend their Imperial...

@GrisSpledidum Would we be able to use your Unnamed Nocturne male as a stud for this project? :3 As before I am happy to pay any stud fees!
A third option has been found!

If Gliterrati is unable to lend their Imperial...

@GrisSpledidum Would we be able to use your Unnamed Nocturne male as a stud for this project? :3 As before I am happy to pay any stud fees!
hk0zK67.gif
@TiggerPup91

My condolences for your doggie! I'd be happy to lend my Imperial to you for this project. c: Does she need Earth eyes/do you have a nest picked out? Given the Imperial just matured it'll be a while before he can breed, but if you need a host you can use one of my nests once I clear out some of the fodder from the back of my lair.
@TiggerPup91

My condolences for your doggie! I'd be happy to lend my Imperial to you for this project. c: Does she need Earth eyes/do you have a nest picked out? Given the Imperial just matured it'll be a while before he can breed, but if you need a host you can use one of my nests once I clear out some of the fodder from the back of my lair.
288uicn.jpg
@TiggerPup91

sure, I can lend you my nocturne!
@TiggerPup91

sure, I can lend you my nocturne!
@Glitterati Thank you so much for the offer! :3 And don't worry about it, it was many years ago and now I focus only on the happy memories and the many years of joy she gave me.

I know I pinged you first to ask about your Imperial, but I didn't notice he still had almost a month left to breed. I very much appreciate your willingness to help, but I think I will go with Gris' Nocturne, as it is already RTB. ^^' Thank you anyways though, it's very kind of you!

@GrisSpledidum Yay, thank you so much! :D Since your Noc is ready to breed now, do you think we could get him and the lady on a nest right away? I'll go to nest rental services to find an Earth nest we can rent. I'll supply all food/fees needed, of course!

@Shalour We've got our stud! :D Whenever you are ready to send Elia over, please let me know and I'll find our Earth nest!

Gah I'm so excited! ;_;
@Glitterati Thank you so much for the offer! :3 And don't worry about it, it was many years ago and now I focus only on the happy memories and the many years of joy she gave me.

I know I pinged you first to ask about your Imperial, but I didn't notice he still had almost a month left to breed. I very much appreciate your willingness to help, but I think I will go with Gris' Nocturne, as it is already RTB. ^^' Thank you anyways though, it's very kind of you!

@GrisSpledidum Yay, thank you so much! :D Since your Noc is ready to breed now, do you think we could get him and the lady on a nest right away? I'll go to nest rental services to find an Earth nest we can rent. I'll supply all food/fees needed, of course!

@Shalour We've got our stud! :D Whenever you are ready to send Elia over, please let me know and I'll find our Earth nest!

Gah I'm so excited! ;_;
hk0zK67.gif
@TiggerPup91 She's ready to go, so I'll send her over ASAP.
@TiggerPup91 She's ready to go, so I'll send her over ASAP.
V8S9CWzHLO7t.png
Fear not, young one, for this crusader shall not taste death.
In life, they were the bearer of great deeds.
Now, in passing, they shall taste only paradise.
The light does not abandon its champions.
@Shalour Yay, thank you! :D Unfortunately she seems to have apparel/familiar and I cannot accept the trade...

I've found the Earth nest so as soon as both are here, I'll send 'em off to their temporary Earth home for eggs! ^_^
@Shalour Yay, thank you! :D Unfortunately she seems to have apparel/familiar and I cannot accept the trade...

I've found the Earth nest so as soon as both are here, I'll send 'em off to their temporary Earth home for eggs! ^_^
hk0zK67.gif
1 2