Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chiyo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@chiyokins can you add me to your pinglist?
@chiyokins can you add me to your pinglist?
@Icaruis Added! :3
@Icaruis Added! :3
FRdragoniconsFRcopy100.png
@chiyokins
hello c: possible to get on your pinglist?
I saw your artworks on dA, awesome ;o;
@chiyokins
hello c: possible to get on your pinglist?
I saw your artworks on dA, awesome ;o;
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky
Added!
@HermiTheHusky
Added!
@Dykeria @Fluffesu @Renix

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been a bit slow getting art done, but a lot has been happening in my life.
I'm pinging you all right now to tell you that I'll be away for a long weekend, and by away I mean without computer access.
Tonight (since I leave really early tomorrow morning), I'm going to send each of you a Private Message with a screenshot of the current status of your commission so you can see how much work I've finished so far. When I get back from my trip, I'll work on finishing up your commissions ASAP.
Until then, have a lovely weekend!
@Dykeria @Fluffesu @Renix

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been a bit slow getting art done, but a lot has been happening in my life.
I'm pinging you all right now to tell you that I'll be away for a long weekend, and by away I mean without computer access.
Tonight (since I leave really early tomorrow morning), I'm going to send each of you a Private Message with a screenshot of the current status of your commission so you can see how much work I've finished so far. When I get back from my trip, I'll work on finishing up your commissions ASAP.
Until then, have a lovely weekend!
@chiyokins

And a lovely weekend to you!
@chiyokins

And a lovely weekend to you!
Wsu677T.png
@chiyokins

Thanks for the heads up, and enjoy the break away from the internet! :D
@chiyokins

Thanks for the heads up, and enjoy the break away from the internet! :D
@chiyokins

I was going through cleaning up some of my old alerts, and I came across this page. How are things going? :)
@chiyokins

I was going through cleaning up some of my old alerts, and I came across this page. How are things going? :)
Wsu677T.png
@Dykeria
I'm so sorry I haven't finished yet! I'm REALLY close to finishing yours, but I got a job and moved to another city. Job is great, but I'm so busy that during the weekdays after work I hardly do anything but check FR and go to bed.
Today, however, is Friday, so I'm going to try my best to get your commission and the commission for @Renix done over the weekend. I've been itching to do more than just my daily doodle.
@Dykeria
I'm so sorry I haven't finished yet! I'm REALLY close to finishing yours, but I got a job and moved to another city. Job is great, but I'm so busy that during the weekdays after work I hardly do anything but check FR and go to bed.
Today, however, is Friday, so I'm going to try my best to get your commission and the commission for @Renix done over the weekend. I've been itching to do more than just my daily doodle.
@chiyokins

Oh, it's not a problem! No rush! It's just that you had been giving regular updates for a while there, then everything went silent. I was more concerned about you than the art. But that's good news! New city and new job completely explains it! Just glad to hear that it's something like that and not something dire. :D
@chiyokins

Oh, it's not a problem! No rush! It's just that you had been giving regular updates for a while there, then everything went silent. I was more concerned about you than the art. But that's good news! New city and new job completely explains it! Just glad to hear that it's something like that and not something dire. :D
Wsu677T.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18