Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chiyo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@alduin
Thank youuu! ♥

Ahhh, I ended up selling the dragons instead in favor of working on commissions. x_x
Maybe tomorrow I'll luck out and it'll be another dragon breed I have multiples of. hahaha.
@alduin
Thank youuu! ♥

Ahhh, I ended up selling the dragons instead in favor of working on commissions. x_x
Maybe tomorrow I'll luck out and it'll be another dragon breed I have multiples of. hahaha.
FRdragoniconsFRcopy100.png
@chiyokins Do you have any slots left? would love to grab one for a dragon bust.
@chiyokins Do you have any slots left? would love to grab one for a dragon bust.
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix I actually have a really full queue at the moment, but I can tack you onto the ping list and ping you once I've chewed through some of these commissions. Would that work? :3
@Fenix I actually have a really full queue at the moment, but I can tack you onto the ping list and ping you once I've chewed through some of these commissions. Would that work? :3
@chiyokins yes it would. Thanks. :)
@chiyokins yes it would. Thanks. :)
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix Right-oh! Added you to the list! :D
@Fenix Right-oh! Added you to the list! :D
@chiyokins
Man, I forgot to reply here! Sorry. XD
Maybe I think I'll get you to design a clan logo for me instead? :D
I'm thinking of calling mine clan "Kakumei" (Revolution), so I'm hoping for a sort of oriental insignia look to it whilst being recognizable and original!
Could pay more if needed!
@chiyokins
Man, I forgot to reply here! Sorry. XD
Maybe I think I'll get you to design a clan logo for me instead? :D
I'm thinking of calling mine clan "Kakumei" (Revolution), so I'm hoping for a sort of oriental insignia look to it whilst being recognizable and original!
Could pay more if needed!
9SZNdzL.png
@Ryou
It's okay! I figured you were busy. :3
Ooo. Coincidentally, I actually speak Japanese, so would you like me to try to incorporate or maybe take inspiration from the Chinese characters that make up the word Kakumei?

As for payment, I charge 50K Treasure for the symbol in full color. As we're still in the design phase... how does a design fee of 20K Treasure sound? It'll include a couple of sketches (with explanations).
@Ryou
It's okay! I figured you were busy. :3
Ooo. Coincidentally, I actually speak Japanese, so would you like me to try to incorporate or maybe take inspiration from the Chinese characters that make up the word Kakumei?

As for payment, I charge 50K Treasure for the symbol in full color. As we're still in the design phase... how does a design fee of 20K Treasure sound? It'll include a couple of sketches (with explanations).
@chiyokins
I can throw you 100k instead. XD (Take the rest as a tip!)
And sure! Using the kanji as an inspiration woudl def work out better! :D
@chiyokins
I can throw you 100k instead. XD (Take the rest as a tip!)
And sure! Using the kanji as an inspiration woudl def work out better! :D
9SZNdzL.png
@Potatoecat

All finished! Please send the second half of your payment. :D
@Potatoecat

All finished! Please send the second half of your payment. :D
@alduin
Hi there! I've freed up some space on my commission queue and can take your order now for a Clan Symbol.

@Fenix - Dragon Bust
Hello! I've freed up some space on my commission queue and can take your order now for a Dragon Bust.
@alduin
Hi there! I've freed up some space on my commission queue and can take your order now for a Clan Symbol.

@Fenix - Dragon Bust
Hello! I've freed up some space on my commission queue and can take your order now for a Dragon Bust.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18