Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84
Yeah I only have 10 turns instead of the 15 that I should have.
Yeah I only have 10 turns instead of the 15 that I should have.
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
Only 10 turns for the second day in a row. I've also noticed on some of my dragons children that it said they were five days old yesterday, and five days old today, but the images changed to adulthood.
Only 10 turns for the second day in a row. I've also noticed on some of my dragons children that it said they were five days old yesterday, and five days old today, but the images changed to adulthood.
Yesterday and Today I only had my 10 gathering turns instead of my usual 15, I still have 100% Clan Energy
Yesterday and Today I only had my 10 gathering turns instead of my usual 15, I still have 100% Clan Energy
Yep, 10 instead of 15 again today.
Yep, 10 instead of 15 again today.
Same as the others, only 10 turns when I should have had 15 for the second day in a row. I sent an email about my missing turns yesterday too.
Same as the others, only 10 turns when I should have had 15 for the second day in a row. I sent an email about my missing turns yesterday too.
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
I've had this glitch for two days now
I've had this glitch for two days now
I've had 10 turns for the past two days, full Clan energy, and not gotten the gems for the past two days. :/
I've had 10 turns for the past two days, full Clan energy, and not gotten the gems for the past two days. :/
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
I have the same issue; at first I figured you needed to keep your dragons above 80% for a minimum number of days to get it, but two days ago I had the 15 turns and gem, and now it's back to 10.
I have the same issue; at first I figured you needed to keep your dragons above 80% for a minimum number of days to get it, but two days ago I had the 15 turns and gem, and now it's back to 10.
I have 10 turns today but have the three bars filled up saying its good and still should get 15.
I have 10 turns today but have the three bars filled up saying its good and still should get 15.
Add me to the list, I only have ten turns today and my energy is at 100%
Add me to the list, I only have ten turns today and my energy is at 100%
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84