Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bios with Friends (private)
Eyy since this is going to be a large discussion and back-and-forthing with notes isn't my cup of tea, I'm just going to speak with friends here.

If this was the wrong forum area to post this I apologize, FR. Feel free to move it.

@LildragonCharmer @Twisted0bsession @jokergirl129 @FlameWarden @Deceptibot @FeferiPeixes1234 @ShadowHachia @SingingFlames @spacetrails @slashwing @stormhd @RedEisenkrieg @Blitzqueen @Pandatato

I'm tagging all of you because I believe you're all my dA and good FR friends, although I'm open to ya'll pinging some more friends that you know I'm friends of / aware of (I might add on more later I'm just wanting to get this post up)

Basically, I would like speak with all of you about linking our clans in some way?
I don't care if our clans are going to be allies, if one of your dragons is a rival of mine, friendships, long lost crushes, fights my clan often, so on and so forth.

I'd be happy to inform anyone about the personalities I have sorta set for some dergs (not all of em yet are defined in my head) so we can come up with ideas but please ping/message me I want to do this so bad ;;
Eyy since this is going to be a large discussion and back-and-forthing with notes isn't my cup of tea, I'm just going to speak with friends here.

If this was the wrong forum area to post this I apologize, FR. Feel free to move it.

@LildragonCharmer @Twisted0bsession @jokergirl129 @FlameWarden @Deceptibot @FeferiPeixes1234 @ShadowHachia @SingingFlames @spacetrails @slashwing @stormhd @RedEisenkrieg @Blitzqueen @Pandatato

I'm tagging all of you because I believe you're all my dA and good FR friends, although I'm open to ya'll pinging some more friends that you know I'm friends of / aware of (I might add on more later I'm just wanting to get this post up)

Basically, I would like speak with all of you about linking our clans in some way?
I don't care if our clans are going to be allies, if one of your dragons is a rival of mine, friendships, long lost crushes, fights my clan often, so on and so forth.

I'd be happy to inform anyone about the personalities I have sorta set for some dergs (not all of em yet are defined in my head) so we can come up with ideas but please ping/message me I want to do this so bad ;;
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress
I would be willing to open another alliance with you and the rest of the group; The Red-Crow is the first one I'm in; between me and @Falcronar but it's small. A larger one could be... beneficial. I don't really have set personalities and jobs for my dragons, but--
@RoyalSorceress
I would be willing to open another alliance with you and the rest of the group; The Red-Crow is the first one I'm in; between me and @Falcronar but it's small. A larger one could be... beneficial. I don't really have set personalities and jobs for my dragons, but--
[Rev] [they/them] [adult]
I don't really have things made for my clan :0c im not really sure how to go about all that stuff lmao
if I do end up doin that stuff tho sure !!
@RoyalSorceress
I don't really have things made for my clan :0c im not really sure how to go about all that stuff lmao
if I do end up doin that stuff tho sure !!
@RoyalSorceress
@RoyalSorceress - SIGN ME UP YO I AM ALL FOR THAT
@RoyalSorceress - SIGN ME UP YO I AM ALL FOR THAT
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
@RoyalSorceress I'd be down for that 8D
I've been meaning to actually do what Turtle did with her dregs ; v ;
@RoyalSorceress I'd be down for that 8D
I've been meaning to actually do what Turtle did with her dregs ; v ;
VsoSnU5.png
@RoyalSorceress
OMG HIIIIII
i will give your clan and anybody else's clan candy
mhmm yes
candy is my specialty
well like candy and sweets but.

neat idea, i like C:
@RoyalSorceress
OMG HIIIIII
i will give your clan and anybody else's clan candy
mhmm yes
candy is my specialty
well like candy and sweets but.

neat idea, i like C:
@RoyalSorceress
Yea !! One day I'm going to get my clan's background lore figured out, but my dragons are ready to be friends or enemies with anyone's !
@RoyalSorceress
Yea !! One day I'm going to get my clan's background lore figured out, but my dragons are ready to be friends or enemies with anyone's !

They/them | 2+ hrs FR time
Instant Fest Currency Brewing
FRArtShop.png
I'd probably need some guidance but I'm all up for it!
I'd probably need some guidance but I'm all up for it!
That sounds really cool and I like the idea of it. I may not have any real bios/jobs for my dragons and I might be somewhat clueless to this sort of thing in general ^^; But this does sound fun and being in an alliance sounds like a good idea c: . I'll just apologize in advance if I don't grasp certain things right away ^^;
That sounds really cool and I like the idea of it. I may not have any real bios/jobs for my dragons and I might be somewhat clueless to this sort of thing in general ^^; But this does sound fun and being in an alliance sounds like a good idea c: . I'll just apologize in advance if I don't grasp certain things right away ^^;
@RoyalSorceress

Pinging myself becuz I almost lost this thread- will get back to friends soonish.
@RoyalSorceress

Pinging myself becuz I almost lost this thread- will get back to friends soonish.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon