Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Eyeballs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
mine are brown and my eyes are SUUUPER bad without my glasses on
mine are brown and my eyes are SUUUPER bad without my glasses on
old name was miodah 1ea5a4a720.png2s650fk.jpg
Mine are hazel. I also have a really bad habit about plucking out my eyelashes and eyebrows so occasionally I have bald spots on my eyebrows because I pluck them so much. I'm also scared that one of these days my eyelashes aren't gonna grow back
Mine are hazel. I also have a really bad habit about plucking out my eyelashes and eyebrows so occasionally I have bald spots on my eyebrows because I pluck them so much. I'm also scared that one of these days my eyelashes aren't gonna grow back
I have green eyes and I wear glasses due to astigmatism and nearsightedness.

I've had glasses almost 3/4s of my life so I'm used to wearing my glasses; in fact when I have them off, say to go to bed, and I go get a glass of water, I end up trying to push them up. I've had astigmatism my whole life (I'm told I believe it was my left eye is more shaped like an American football), but my nearsightedness I only noticed years ago.
I have green eyes and I wear glasses due to astigmatism and nearsightedness.

I've had glasses almost 3/4s of my life so I'm used to wearing my glasses; in fact when I have them off, say to go to bed, and I go get a glass of water, I end up trying to push them up. I've had astigmatism my whole life (I'm told I believe it was my left eye is more shaped like an American football), but my nearsightedness I only noticed years ago.
My eyes are a very dark brown and very good, considering my parents both got glasses when they were like 10

Anyway once I got to dissect a sheep eye and it was amazing except we kind of messed ours up
My eyes are a very dark brown and very good, considering my parents both got glasses when they were like 10

Anyway once I got to dissect a sheep eye and it was amazing except we kind of messed ours up
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I've got hazel eyes, never had glasses and still don't need them (for now, at least).
People often tell me that eyes shift from more greenish to brownish in color depending on the lighting, which is pretty cool.
I've got hazel eyes, never had glasses and still don't need them (for now, at least).
People often tell me that eyes shift from more greenish to brownish in color depending on the lighting, which is pretty cool.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
@CosmicCoelacanth
Ooh, I'm jealous! (Of the dissection and also the perfect eyesight.)
I like eyeballs and dissecting things, but unfortunately have never dissected an eyeball. I wanna, I bet it'd be cool.
@CosmicCoelacanth
Ooh, I'm jealous! (Of the dissection and also the perfect eyesight.)
I like eyeballs and dissecting things, but unfortunately have never dissected an eyeball. I wanna, I bet it'd be cool.
I have blue eyes with a fair amount of hazel around my iris. I have pretty bad long distance eyesight and have to wear glasses if I want to see people or things and not get a serious headache.. My right eye has an astigmatism as well. :P
I have blue eyes with a fair amount of hazel around my iris. I have pretty bad long distance eyesight and have to wear glasses if I want to see people or things and not get a serious headache.. My right eye has an astigmatism as well. :P
IMG_0247.jpg
@RainbowRay

It was really fun, yeah! Just… if you do… be careful when cutting it in half. The sclera is very tough but don't go ham (My partner stabbed it all the way through and it somehow made the retina detach. Completely. Although it was also a bit of a weird eyeball like it had a dent in it idk)[/spoiler
@RainbowRay

It was really fun, yeah! Just… if you do… be careful when cutting it in half. The sclera is very tough but don't go ham (My partner stabbed it all the way through and it somehow made the retina detach. Completely. Although it was also a bit of a weird eyeball like it had a dent in it idk)[/spoiler
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Mine are a greyish blue. I am near sighted but I hate glasses so its a struggle
Mine are a greyish blue. I am near sighted but I hate glasses so its a struggle
A3HkZGq.png
Mine are hazel, leaning more towards light brown. I should wear glasses (as I'm hella nearsighted), but shhhh. Those cost money.
Mine are hazel, leaning more towards light brown. I should wear glasses (as I'm hella nearsighted), but shhhh. Those cost money.
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7