Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 83 84
I was at 10 yesterday. Still only 10 today. I have the fed bonus and always have. so that's -5 turns each day I'm missing.
I was at 10 yesterday. Still only 10 today. I have the fed bonus and always have. so that's -5 turns each day I'm missing.
i have 10 again and should have 15, im also missing my daily gem and coins
same happened yesterday with the turns and the daily gem/coins
i have 10 again and should have 15, im also missing my daily gem and coins
same happened yesterday with the turns and the daily gem/coins
Proud Shadow child Dragon Trades!Hatchling reserve avail. ,The Legend of Zelda
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
I got only 10 instead of 15 :S
And I have the feeding bonus so ...
I got only 10 instead of 15 :S
And I have the feeding bonus so ...
+9 FR time
I only got 11 instead of the 16 I should've gotten (This is accounting for my Flight Dominance Bonus)
I only got 11 instead of the 16 I should've gotten (This is accounting for my Flight Dominance Bonus)
I noticed today that I have just 10 gathering turns, even though I should have 15.
I noticed today that I have just 10 gathering turns, even though I should have 15.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I'm missing my well-fed bonus, today; ten where it should be 15.
I'm missing my well-fed bonus, today; ten where it should be 15.
SqnIrhs.png
I too have only 10 today even though I have the fed bonus so I should be at 15.
I too have only 10 today even though I have the fed bonus so I should be at 15.
I haven't received my 3 day treasure/gem bonuses or my 5 extra gathering turns for three days now...
I haven't received my 3 day treasure/gem bonuses or my 5 extra gathering turns for three days now...
tumblr_inline_mqd7suLIY71qz4rgp.png
I only got 10 Turns today qq
I only got 10 Turns today qq
I have the same problem - 10 turns instead of 15 despite having fed my dragons consecutively every day since starting.
I have the same problem - 10 turns instead of 15 despite having fed my dragons consecutively every day since starting.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 83 84