Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 83 84
Yeah, tossing in my towel as one of the people whose missing the Well Fed bonuses. I'm not going to bother e-mailing, it's not a giant importance to me that I get that bonus immediately, so I can wait to see if it kicks in at a later. Just adding my +1 and etcetera.
Yeah, tossing in my towel as one of the people whose missing the Well Fed bonuses. I'm not going to bother e-mailing, it's not a giant importance to me that I get that bonus immediately, so I can wait to see if it kicks in at a later. Just adding my +1 and etcetera.
Just logged in. 10 gathering turns, bonus bar is full. [s]I didn't receive my gem, but I do received 500t (250 for well-fed bonus and 250 for... what? Light don't have dominance now). [/s] I'm [u]sure about it[/u] I have one tab opened yesterday (it shows time as 05:21) and I didn't close it or reload it during maintenance. Tab is with my dragons just breed and incubated nest ('#3' in the url). [s]I don't remember selling something from my hoard that day (but day before - yes) or anything like that, especially after breeding - 5:21 FR time was 14:21 for me and I just made fragment of Tumblr post and I had to go home from dormitory... I got on my laptop again about 9:00 FR time and site was already in maintenance.[/s] [b]Edit: I know! I remember now - it's possible that I traded with Crim in the meantime (I tried to breed my dragons about 10 minutes in one tab and I traded with Crim in another and I traded once with Swipp for Gilded Decorative Chest... it was pain in the neck, site was lagging too much, but). But at least there is amount of my gems and treasure from yesterday and today. :3'[/b] *uploading screenshots* Yesterday: [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/29nb1b9.png[/img] (it's a bit wide, because I tried to include that time and my info) Today when I just logged in and wanted to go gathering: [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/ndveo9.png[/img] And just in case - [url=http://ev4-fr.tumblr.com/post/60459994286/so-my-first-non-plentiful-nest-both-parents]link to my post on tumblr[/url]. Edit2: I just opened that Gilded Decorative Chest mentioned in first edit. And I used those 10 turns, opened some penny jars... So if someone will look at my account amount of gems and treasure is different now.
Just logged in. 10 gathering turns, bonus bar is full.
I didn't receive my gem, but I do received 500t (250 for well-fed bonus and 250 for... what? Light don't have dominance now).
I'm sure about it I have one tab opened yesterday (it shows time as 05:21) and I didn't close it or reload it during maintenance. Tab is with my dragons just breed and incubated nest ('#3' in the url).
I don't remember selling something from my hoard that day (but day before - yes) or anything like that, especially after breeding - 5:21 FR time was 14:21 for me and I just made fragment of Tumblr post and I had to go home from dormitory... I got on my laptop again about 9:00 FR time and site was already in maintenance. Edit: I know! I remember now - it's possible that I traded with Crim in the meantime (I tried to breed my dragons about 10 minutes in one tab and I traded with Crim in another and I traded once with Swipp for Gilded Decorative Chest... it was pain in the neck, site was lagging too much, but). But at least there is amount of my gems and treasure from yesterday and today. :3'

*uploading screenshots*
Yesterday:
29nb1b9.png
(it's a bit wide, because I tried to include that time and my info)

Today when I just logged in and wanted to go gathering:
ndveo9.png

And just in case - link to my post on tumblr.

Edit2: I just opened that Gilded Decorative Chest mentioned in first edit. And I used those 10 turns, opened some penny jars... So if someone will look at my account amount of gems and treasure is different now.
coH7AEL.png
I had my well-fed bonuses yesterday, but they seem to be missing today. u_u
I had my well-fed bonuses yesterday, but they seem to be missing today. u_u
ck7gGet.png
Day two without well fed bonuses....kinda lame.
Day two without well fed bonuses....kinda lame.
I think I'm missing my well-fed bonus too--I wasn't missing any turns yesterday but I am today.
I think I'm missing my well-fed bonus too--I wasn't missing any turns yesterday but I am today.
Same as above, only I didn't have the foresight/presence of mind to notice I didn't have gathering turns until I'd used 3 of them. Sigh silly me, playing late at night.

I also was not credited with my gem bonus today, though I'm unsure about the treasure, as I don't watch the numbers that closely.

Here's hoping for a quick resolution.
Same as above, only I didn't have the foresight/presence of mind to notice I didn't have gathering turns until I'd used 3 of them. Sigh silly me, playing late at night.

I also was not credited with my gem bonus today, though I'm unsure about the treasure, as I don't watch the numbers that closely.

Here's hoping for a quick resolution.
tumblr_n5y82yK2Dv1rrkmz2o3_250.giftumblr_n5y82yK2Dv1rrkmz2o4_250.gif
Graphics by Scareakeets
I got 10 turns instead of 15, I used 2 before I realized something was up;
I got 10 turns instead of 15, I used 2 before I realized something was up;
99ngpj.gif
Ditto to all of the above...
Ditto to all of the above...
tumblr_inline_n5sc6kw8HN1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc8cC52f1szj5t4.pngtumblr_inline_n5sc4dlEn31szj5t4.png Choco Ripple-Current Goodness!
Missing my well-fed bonus as well. Sucks to hear this glitch is still linger :\
Missing my well-fed bonus as well. Sucks to hear this glitch is still linger :\
Missing my extra gathering turns from well-fed bonus as well.
When I started gathering I had 15 turns, but could use only 10. Yesterday everything was fine.
Missing my extra gathering turns from well-fed bonus as well.
When I started gathering I had 15 turns, but could use only 10. Yesterday everything was fine.
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 83 84