Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 83 84
Didn't get the bonuses for today or the day before, same as everyone else.
Didn't get the bonuses for today or the day before, same as everyone else.
Missing my bonus as well.
Missing my bonus as well.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
Posting here as well. Second day and only 10 gathers
Posting here as well. Second day and only 10 gathers
Second day in a row that I haven't recieved my well-fed gathering turns or gems.
Second day in a row that I haven't recieved my well-fed gathering turns or gems.
Happened again to me today, sent an email to admin@flightrising.com reporting it.
Happened again to me today, sent an email to admin@flightrising.com reporting it.
Yesterday I had too many gather turns, and sent the items to the Arcanist when I worked out it was wrong, but now I'm missing my bonus.
Yesterday I had too many gather turns, and sent the items to the Arcanist when I worked out it was wrong, but now I'm missing my bonus.
Second day in a row that I've not gotten my Well Fed bonus, meaning no +5 gathering, no +1 gem or +250 treasure though I've kept my dragons 'well fed' since I started playing.
Second day in a row that I've not gotten my Well Fed bonus, meaning no +5 gathering, no +1 gem or +250 treasure though I've kept my dragons 'well fed' since I started playing.
RmW1nqU.png
Jup as the others before me. I didn't get the bonuses yesterday or today.
Jup as the others before me. I didn't get the bonuses yesterday or today.
Me too, today and yesterday only 10 turns, I wasn't paying attention to my gems yesterday, but I definitely didn't get my gem for today either.
Me too, today and yesterday only 10 turns, I wasn't paying attention to my gems yesterday, but I definitely didn't get my gem for today either.
I have just 10 turns, when I should have gotten 15 due to my well fed bonus. I also seem to be missing my bonus gem I think?

Since I might not get another chance to get online today, I'm using what I have. ^^'
I have just 10 turns, when I should have gotten 15 due to my well fed bonus. I also seem to be missing my bonus gem I think?

Since I might not get another chance to get online today, I'm using what I have. ^^'
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 83 84