Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BeastCon Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[center][IMG]http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n446/fantasyfreak315/Flight%20Rising/Skirmishes_zpsllq1y7to.png[/IMG] [i]It was a short battle. At first, it appeared the Serthis Potionmaster had the upper hand, zigging and zagging around the Painted Centaur's hooves. However, the Serthis was ill-prepared for a true confrontation. She only had a few potions on hand, and none of them capable of taking down a being of the Centaur's size. In the end, all the Painted Centaur had to do was dodge until the Serthis ran out of potions. Spear-tip to her throat, the Serthis Potionmaster quickly apologized for her earlier comment on Centaur anatomy.[/i] [center][size=5][b][u]Winner!: September 13 & 14[/u][/b][/size] [item=Painted Centaur] @Voodoocat - The Painted Centaur noticed you cheering for him from the sidelines. He walks over to you now, a small prize in his hands. [i]One dispute has barely been settled when another argument breaks out. This time, its a Maren Scout and a Stonewatch Harpy, who apparently had a prior ill-fated encounter while on scouting missions for their respective clans. It's a classic air vs. sea battle - who will win?[/i] [center][size=5][b][u]Today's Match: September 15[/u][/b][/size] [item=Maren Scout] vs. [item=Stonewatch Harpy]
Skirmishes_zpsllq1y7to.png

It was a short battle. At first, it appeared the Serthis Potionmaster had the upper hand, zigging and zagging around the Painted Centaur's hooves. However, the Serthis was ill-prepared for a true confrontation. She only had a few potions on hand, and none of them capable of taking down a being of the Centaur's size. In the end, all the Painted Centaur had to do was dodge until the Serthis ran out of potions. Spear-tip to her throat, the Serthis Potionmaster quickly apologized for her earlier comment on Centaur anatomy.
Winner!: September 13 & 14
Painted Centaur
@Voodoocat - The Painted Centaur noticed you cheering for him from the sidelines. He walks over to you now, a small prize in his hands.

One dispute has barely been settled when another argument breaks out. This time, its a Maren Scout and a Stonewatch Harpy, who apparently had a prior ill-fated encounter while on scouting missions for their respective clans. It's a classic air vs. sea battle - who will win?
Today's Match: September 15
Maren Scout vs. Stonewatch Harpy
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12531604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125317/12531604_350.png[/img] [/url] Ryuki, accompanied by his ever-lovable Zalis (who just happened to be hanging around in his massive head of antlers), looked around at the general, well, 'chaos' of what was going on at this aptly-titled convention called, "BeastCon". [color=blue][i]"I have no idea why they sent me here, I'm supposed to be training the other guys who want to get stronger!"[/i][/color] he grumbled to himself, while his familiar companion let out what sounded like a derisive caw of laughter. [color=blue][i]"Oh, shut it, you. I know you're pleased because so many of your friends are...[/i] oh, alright, go off and look for your friends here. Just make sure to come find me before we leave, okay?"[/color] he muttered in the direction of his brilliantly-blue familiar, who then took off with a swoop of its wings and proceeded to fly ahead of him before vanishing beyond the crowd. (my Head of Militia is attending BeastCon! His familiar is rather pleased at the proceedings.) Also, my vote goes to the Maren Scout for the Skirmish. Even if the Harpy can fly, the Maren can sing, and this one's a Fire-elemental mermaid (how improbable can that get, Fire surviving underwater?!) [i]edited to make the dialogue stand out more.[/i]
@dragonwriter315

12531604_350.png

Ryuki, accompanied by his ever-lovable Zalis (who just happened to be hanging around in his massive head of antlers), looked around at the general, well, 'chaos' of what was going on at this aptly-titled convention called, "BeastCon".

"I have no idea why they sent me here, I'm supposed to be training the other guys who want to get stronger!" he grumbled to himself, while his familiar companion let out what sounded like a derisive caw of laughter. "Oh, shut it, you. I know you're pleased because so many of your friends are... oh, alright, go off and look for your friends here. Just make sure to come find me before we leave, okay?" he muttered in the direction of his brilliantly-blue familiar, who then took off with a swoop of its wings and proceeded to fly ahead of him before vanishing beyond the crowd.

(my Head of Militia is attending BeastCon! His familiar is rather pleased at the proceedings.)

Also, my vote goes to the Maren Scout for the Skirmish. Even if the Harpy can fly, the Maren can sing, and this one's a Fire-elemental mermaid (how improbable can that get, Fire surviving underwater?!)

edited to make the dialogue stand out more.
@dragonwriter315

I'm always up for a raffle!

Sending over 6 pieces of teardrop apparel, 2 flair scarves and 10,000 treasure. Think that comes to 180 tickets?

Also got an ad for the raffle in my signature :)

Clan Leader Quent sends his regards, but is unfortunately unable to attend BeastCon. (Between you and me, it's only because he thinks his cos-play costume isn't good enough!)

Finally, that Harpy is going DOWN! Maren Scout's going to take this skirmish out easily!
@dragonwriter315

I'm always up for a raffle!

Sending over 6 pieces of teardrop apparel, 2 flair scarves and 10,000 treasure. Think that comes to 180 tickets?

Also got an ad for the raffle in my signature :)

Clan Leader Quent sends his regards, but is unfortunately unable to attend BeastCon. (Between you and me, it's only because he thinks his cos-play costume isn't good enough!)

Finally, that Harpy is going DOWN! Maren Scout's going to take this skirmish out easily!
vy4plc.png
No no no! Guys, the HARPY has it wings down! Sure, marens sing. Good. SO DO HARPIES. Better. AND THEY HYPNOTIZE. Best! Miss Maren is just going to gaze up adoringly at the harpy, murmuring "I'm honored to sing back up for you"... just as talons rip into her.

And I am honored by the gift from the physical embodiment of my star sign. *grin* Thank you!
No no no! Guys, the HARPY has it wings down! Sure, marens sing. Good. SO DO HARPIES. Better. AND THEY HYPNOTIZE. Best! Miss Maren is just going to gaze up adoringly at the harpy, murmuring "I'm honored to sing back up for you"... just as talons rip into her.

And I am honored by the gift from the physical embodiment of my star sign. *grin* Thank you!
The harpy would definitely win! The wings! The talons! Maren would open her mouth and be nothing but shreds by the time any sound came out!
The harpy would definitely win! The wings! The talons! Maren would open her mouth and be nothing but shreds by the time any sound came out!
16403457.png je1KGwo.png 9808249.png
@dragonwriter315 - Okay! I'm in!

Will send 30,000T right over to start.

Also, pinging @bunnysox, @BuckinghamAlice, @ancailindeasrua, and @ValoryQueene.

I have placed a banner and will have it in place for the duration.

I think I qualify as a loyal customer as well?

That's a start.

There is a lot to remember! :D

I will go back and re-read, and see what else I can do. But for now, this is it.

And thank you for inviting me again. :)
@dragonwriter315 - Okay! I'm in!

Will send 30,000T right over to start.

Also, pinging @bunnysox, @BuckinghamAlice, @ancailindeasrua, and @ValoryQueene.

I have placed a banner and will have it in place for the duration.

I think I qualify as a loyal customer as well?

That's a start.

There is a lot to remember! :D

I will go back and re-read, and see what else I can do. But for now, this is it.

And thank you for inviting me again. :)
Gpasq5f.png
I'm gonna guess the Harpy will win, just because it has weapons(claws) that are sharp and attack what's below the harpy (the water) plus, in nature, some birds hunt fish, but I haven't heard of a fish hunting a bird.
I'm gonna guess the Harpy will win, just because it has weapons(claws) that are sharp and attack what's below the harpy (the water) plus, in nature, some birds hunt fish, but I haven't heard of a fish hunting a bird.
@dragonwriter315 Sending over 3,000 treasure and 4 gems! Should be five tickets. Also, I might be a loyal customer but I'm not sure! Here are some discussion topic:

Is referring to Beastclan companions for dragons as familiars degrading?

What are some PSA campains that could affect the public opinion of each other?

Hope these are good! :)
@dragonwriter315 Sending over 3,000 treasure and 4 gems! Should be five tickets. Also, I might be a loyal customer but I'm not sure! Here are some discussion topic:

Is referring to Beastclan companions for dragons as familiars degrading?

What are some PSA campains that could affect the public opinion of each other?

Hope these are good! :)
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png34r9mi9.pnghttp://flightrising.com/images/forum_icons/bbcode/forum_code.pngFFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif[img][/img]
@Elzerei - Hi there! Thank you for taking an interest in my raffle, but if you wish to earn free Skirmish tickets, you'll need to first purchase at least one ticket with treasure/gems or items.
Hope to see you back!

Ticket totals updated to here. Maren Scout and Stonewatch Harpy evenly matched in terms of support.
@Elzerei - Hi there! Thank you for taking an interest in my raffle, but if you wish to earn free Skirmish tickets, you'll need to first purchase at least one ticket with treasure/gems or items.
Hope to see you back!

Ticket totals updated to here. Maren Scout and Stonewatch Harpy evenly matched in terms of support.
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7006192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70062/7006192_350.png[/img] [/url] A small fae all but rams into you, her entourage of pixies chittering noisily amongst themselves at the spectacle of BeastCon and her buttersnake familiar doing its best to avoid being trampled by the various hooves and talons of BeastCon's attendees. "Oh dear. I'm sorry," she stammers, offering a claw in greeting as her emotive frill flutters an apology. "I'm Nocturne, clan ambassador for the Keepers of Siren's Sound. I help Beastclan members who decide to join our clan as familiars acclimate to what exactly that means for them. When I heard about BeastCon, I decided to help out and organize a panel to help Beastclan members who are curious about familiar life. I called it 'Life as a Familiar: The Path to Awakening'." She gestures widely with her small paws to denote that the title should impress you with its grandiosity. She looks over your shoulder, and you note that her frill springs up in shock, "Oh dear, I have to go. I'm late for my panel." She zips past you, pixies in tow, and spins around to peep back, "Oh yeah, I bet the Maren Scout would win the skirmish, if only because I'm biased toward the aquatic." With that, she hurries off out of sight.
@dragonwriter315,

7006192_350.png

A small fae all but rams into you, her entourage of pixies chittering noisily amongst themselves at the spectacle of BeastCon and her buttersnake familiar doing its best to avoid being trampled by the various hooves and talons of BeastCon's attendees. "Oh dear. I'm sorry," she stammers, offering a claw in greeting as her emotive frill flutters an apology. "I'm Nocturne, clan ambassador for the Keepers of Siren's Sound. I help Beastclan members who decide to join our clan as familiars acclimate to what exactly that means for them. When I heard about BeastCon, I decided to help out and organize a panel to help Beastclan members who are curious about familiar life. I called it 'Life as a Familiar: The Path to Awakening'." She gestures widely with her small paws to denote that the title should impress you with its grandiosity.

She looks over your shoulder, and you note that her frill springs up in shock, "Oh dear, I have to go. I'm late for my panel." She zips past you, pixies in tow, and spins around to peep back, "Oh yeah, I bet the Maren Scout would win the skirmish, if only because I'm biased toward the aquatic." With that, she hurries off out of sight.
rare_item_raffle_banner_by_xayazia-d93n14m.gifseafoam_zpsmxsj3atl.gifdemigirl_zpszhbsuhy9.pngeZ5CPeG.giftumblr_nwot6ppDrb1unhfhho2_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38