Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@Kaosyn Yes, it's me again I love your art :)) [quote][b]Gijinka Headshot Detailed Shading[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16733359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167334/16733359_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] All the information needed are in his info box, and there is no need to draw horns/wings! If possible, I'd like you to draw him smiling with slightly squinted eyes ( He has to look suspicious/evil). And can you show me a sketch first before coloring? [/quote] For payment do you accept some of the black aviator apparel as partial? I have the helmet :))
@Kaosyn
Yes, it's me again I love your art :))

Quote:
Gijinka Headshot
Detailed Shading

All the information needed are in his info box, and there is no need to draw horns/wings! If possible, I'd like you to draw him smiling with slightly squinted eyes ( He has to look suspicious/evil). And can you show me a sketch first before coloring?

For payment do you accept some of the black aviator apparel as partial? I have the helmet :))
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@MoonGoddess

Ouuh such a nice guy e3e Yes, it's 300kt total! You can pay now or after the sketch.

@Cloneclone
The slot is taken, I'm sorry v.v I hope I can reopen the shop quick!
(I also was a terrible college student xD)
@MoonGoddess

Ouuh such a nice guy e3e Yes, it's 300kt total! You can pay now or after the sketch.

@Cloneclone
The slot is taken, I'm sorry v.v I hope I can reopen the shop quick!
(I also was a terrible college student xD)
@Kaosyn
;D hehehe,thanks!
Sweet, i'll send it now so i don't forget!! c:
@Kaosyn
;D hehehe,thanks!
Sweet, i'll send it now so i don't forget!! c:
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Ririterasu

I normally show the sketch before the payment c: And I don't accept the black aviator helmet, because I don't like it, I'm sorry .___.
@Ririterasu

I normally show the sketch before the payment c: And I don't accept the black aviator helmet, because I don't like it, I'm sorry .___.
@Kaosyn

Ahh no worries then, I'll send 250kt in a bit! > v <
edit: payment sent!
@Kaosyn

Ahh no worries then, I'll send 250kt in a bit! > v <
edit: payment sent!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Kaosyn
I'd love a slot but I'm on my phone and it's about to die so I'll have to give you information when I get home later on, if that's ok.
@Kaosyn
I'd love a slot but I'm on my phone and it's about to die so I'll have to give you information when I get home later on, if that's ok.
0MDzJ.gifrwDZJ.gif4C5zC.gifB8O4P.gif
@Mesperyian

No problem, but I'm afraid that I only have slots for USD left.
@Mesperyian

No problem, but I'm afraid that I only have slots for USD left.
@kaosyn

I would still love a USD slot. Unfortunately I'm at work and won't be able to fully fill out a form until I get off.

But I am still interested in a USD slot
@kaosyn

I would still love a USD slot. Unfortunately I'm at work and won't be able to fully fill out a form until I get off.

But I am still interested in a USD slot
lightfull.png
@Peisinoe
No problem, take your time!
@Peisinoe
No problem, take your time!
@Kaosyn

Heyyy! I notice your T/g slots are full, but would you be interested in an art trade?

Gallery
@Kaosyn

Heyyy! I notice your T/g slots are full, but would you be interested in an art trade?

Gallery
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27