Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 539 540 541 542 543 ... 1399 1400
[quote name="tetris" date=2015-09-14 12:24:42] @Undel sorry if this has been asked already! i know the new colours can be hatched, but say you put a pair on a nest before the expansion. while they're still on a nest, the expansion comes out. would the new colours be on the babies? or would you have to wait until you bred them again? i hope that makes sense haha [/quote] Disclaimer: I am not a programmer. To my knowledge, hatchlings are randomized at the time of their hatching within their parent's ranges, not at the time of laying. So I would expect that in-progress nests laid before the expansion that are hatched after the expansion would have the new colors; this is assuming that with the color wheel, the programming related to the dragons and how they hatch is not changed.
tetris wrote on 2015-09-14:
@Undel

sorry if this has been asked already!

i know the new colours can be hatched, but say you put a pair on a nest before the expansion. while they're still on a nest, the expansion comes out. would the new colours be on the babies? or would you have to wait until you bred them again?

i hope that makes sense haha

Disclaimer: I am not a programmer.

To my knowledge, hatchlings are randomized at the time of their hatching within their parent's ranges, not at the time of laying. So I would expect that in-progress nests laid before the expansion that are hatched after the expansion would have the new colors; this is assuming that with the color wheel, the programming related to the dragons and how they hatch is not changed.
Honestly the new colours can't arrive soon enough! I'm waiting until then to breed all my dragons x3
Honestly the new colours can't arrive soon enough! I'm waiting until then to breed all my dragons x3
MANTIS IS THE NEW LEAF
MANTIS IS THE NEW LEAF
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Oh, I really hope the iridescent version of "mantis" lives up to what everyone is thinking. [img]http://media.wnyc.org/media/photologue/photos/mantis_shrimp.jpg[/img]
Oh, I really hope the iridescent version of "mantis" lives up to what everyone is thinking.
mantis_shrimp.jpg
13949207.png3685271.png22567446.png3042803.png
MANTIS AND BLACKBERRY....
MANTIS AND BLACKBERRY....
2h6gdhe.gif
[quote name="larrackell" date=2015-09-14 13:52:27] Oh, I really hope the iridescent version of "mantis" lives up to what everyone is thinking. [img]http://media.wnyc.org/media/photologue/photos/mantis_shrimp.jpg[/img] [/quote] THIS.
larrackell wrote on 2015-09-14:
Oh, I really hope the iridescent version of "mantis" lives up to what everyone is thinking.
mantis_shrimp.jpg

THIS.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Valrigard Maybe it's your moniter? It looks lighter to me. Its accompanying colours are also different from Fern's. And if you're looking at just the basic body colour, then it's not like there aren't already other colours already available that are very similar to each other... *stares at Green and Avocado*
@Valrigard Maybe it's your moniter? It looks lighter to me. Its accompanying colours are also different from Fern's. And if you're looking at just the basic body colour, then it's not like there aren't already other colours already available that are very similar to each other... *stares at Green and Avocado*
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Mantis... ... ... close 'nuff.
Mantis... ... ... close 'nuff.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
[quote name="Chaos199" date=2015-09-14 15:13:54] [quote name="larrackell" date=2015-09-14 13:52:27] Oh, I really hope the iridescent version of "mantis" lives up to what everyone is thinking. [img]http://media.wnyc.org/media/photologue/photos/mantis_shrimp.jpg[/img] [/quote] THIS. [/quote] ONETWOTHREEDEATH!
Chaos199 wrote on 2015-09-14:
larrackell wrote on 2015-09-14:
mantis_shrimp.jpg

THIS.

ONETWOTHREEDEATH!
carmine! i will never understand why you are an unpopular color, u are perf
carmine! i will never understand why you are an unpopular color, u are perf
1 2 ... 539 540 541 542 543 ... 1399 1400