Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69
I wish you guys would release more apparel(and by apparel i mean things like objects next to the dragon) and less mini games/clothes.
I wish you guys would release more apparel(and by apparel i mean things like objects next to the dragon) and less mini games/clothes.
Whooo, Artifracture is great! :D
Whooo, Artifracture is great! :D
vbbxBX.png
Artifracture is great so far but there's no pause button and changing tabs doesn't stop the game at all (as it does with all other games) so... please add a pause button?
Artifracture is great so far but there's no pause button and changing tabs doesn't stop the game at all (as it does with all other games) so... please add a pause button?
tumblr_ntcm4yFLF51u2ejcwo1_500.png
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS
YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
The new game is amazing, maybe it's a bit slow between a move and the other but it's a great work :) Also, I'm too happy for the new familiars and apparel!
The new game is amazing, maybe it's a bit slow between a move and the other but it's a great work :) Also, I'm too happy for the new familiars and apparel!
IkHjvJM.gif
You're done - I LOVE match 3 games.

<33333
You're done - I LOVE match 3 games.

<33333
Awesome!

But yes, agreeing that the artifracture need a pause button. Whenever someone disturbed me when I was up a few levels my reaction where kinda aggressive as I got so stressed xD
Awesome!

But yes, agreeing that the artifracture need a pause button. Whenever someone disturbed me when I was up a few levels my reaction where kinda aggressive as I got so stressed xD
Sweet, lovely familiars!
Sweet, lovely familiars!
KVbkgOZ.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Absolutely loving Artifracture! :D
My only critique would be that it's awkward to play on a phone as unlike the coli or other games, it's all too easy to accidentally zoom out or move the page over when trying to move the tiles. A pause button would be greatly appreciated as well! :D
Absolutely loving Artifracture! :D
My only critique would be that it's awkward to play on a phone as unlike the coli or other games, it's all too easy to accidentally zoom out or move the page over when trying to move the tiles. A pause button would be greatly appreciated as well! :D
almost capped Lucky strike with Artifracture <3 the music is so catchy though, never tired of listening to it lol
almost capped Lucky strike with Artifracture <3 the music is so catchy though, never tired of listening to it lol
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69