Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]See pg388 for Future Raffle info
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 391 392
@SenchaDrake
-sigh- unfortunately. I'm out of town atm too so I've been behind on handing out prizes
@SenchaDrake
-sigh- unfortunately. I'm out of town atm too so I've been behind on handing out prizes
Rules!

I will draw 10 users at a time!
Whichever number you get, list that many prizes, in order of which one you want more.
If you are 1, list one prize, if you are 5, list five prizes in order of your preference!
You have 24 hours to reply!
If you do not reply in 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next drawing.
If you miss 3 pings, you will be moved to the bottom of each subsequent draw (#10) so that I can pass out prizes sooner rather than waiting again in case you have vanished for multiple days.

You can only win once! If your number is drawn again, it will be re-rolled. The mini-raffles did not count!

For prizes that let you choose 4 items, please list at least 6 in order that you want them. Also please list them as images using the [ item = ] (minus spacing) coding if you can. It will make it easier for me to find the items!
I will edit the front page of prizes as items are given out.

If you choose training or art as a prize, there may be a delay until after September 14th as I have irl money commissions and I will be out of town that weekend.

Next set!

1. @vulcanchicks*
2. @LadyRiat*
3. @AphroditeLeFay
4. @prussianblue
5. @Nedali
6. @Amblypygi
7. @kachilles
8. @Farrengold
9. @waterwitch (moved from last draw)***
10. @Spxcx (moved from last draw)*****

Each (*) represents how many days you have missed.

Additionally, I have added another breeding pair prize! I have 4 nests so I figured I could offer another spot.
If you are willing to wait for other breeding pair prize winners, I can add more breeding pair prizes. There will just be an obvious delay for waiting for a nest to open up.
If you are ok with waiting, please include "I can wait" in with the prize choice.

Congrats everyone!
Rules!

I will draw 10 users at a time!
Whichever number you get, list that many prizes, in order of which one you want more.
If you are 1, list one prize, if you are 5, list five prizes in order of your preference!
You have 24 hours to reply!
If you do not reply in 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next drawing.
If you miss 3 pings, you will be moved to the bottom of each subsequent draw (#10) so that I can pass out prizes sooner rather than waiting again in case you have vanished for multiple days.

You can only win once! If your number is drawn again, it will be re-rolled. The mini-raffles did not count!

For prizes that let you choose 4 items, please list at least 6 in order that you want them. Also please list them as images using the [ item = ] (minus spacing) coding if you can. It will make it easier for me to find the items!
I will edit the front page of prizes as items are given out.

If you choose training or art as a prize, there may be a delay until after September 14th as I have irl money commissions and I will be out of town that weekend.

Next set!

1. @vulcanchicks*
2. @LadyRiat*
3. @AphroditeLeFay
4. @prussianblue
5. @Nedali
6. @Amblypygi
7. @kachilles
8. @Farrengold
9. @waterwitch (moved from last draw)***
10. @Spxcx (moved from last draw)*****

Each (*) represents how many days you have missed.

Additionally, I have added another breeding pair prize! I have 4 nests so I figured I could offer another spot.
If you are willing to wait for other breeding pair prize winners, I can add more breeding pair prizes. There will just be an obvious delay for waiting for a nest to open up.
If you are ok with waiting, please include "I can wait" in with the prize choice.

Congrats everyone!
@Kamishii Oh man, I'm so sorry! I've been away from the computer for the past day or two.;; Anyway, I'm so excited to have won! Could I please have Sketchy Face 3?
@Kamishii Oh man, I'm so sorry! I've been away from the computer for the past day or two.;; Anyway, I'm so excited to have won! Could I please have Sketchy Face 3?
@Kamishii so do I list 7 prizes?
@Kamishii so do I list 7 prizes?
SlcaLT.png
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@kachilles
Yes! In order of how much you want them just in case the others are claimed before you
@kachilles
Yes! In order of how much you want them just in case the others are claimed before you
@Kamishii Crap, I almost forgot about this! I'll check the list again
@Kamishii Crap, I almost forgot about this! I'll check the list again
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Kamishii My list:
1. Ice Force
2. Poultrygeist
3. sunspot clouddancer skin.
(extra just in case)
@Kamishii My list:
1. Ice Force
2. Poultrygeist
3. sunspot clouddancer skin.
(extra just in case)
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Kamishii 1. On the Battle Front Haste x2 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/521.png[/img] Beserker x2 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/674.png[/img] 2. Electric Force 3. Fire Force 4. Wind Force 5. Water Force 6. Nature Force thanks!
@Kamishii
1. On the Battle Front Haste x2 521.png Beserker x2 674.png

2. Electric Force
3. Fire Force
4. Wind Force
5. Water Force
6. Nature Force
thanks!
@Kamishii

1. looking green
2. bows

3/4