Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Stories (non dragon stuff) (CLOSED)
1 2 3
@zhimonster
o uo definitely interested! Still waiting on Igi to get back to me before i send any prompts out, i'm sorry for the wait in the meantine ; o;
Can i get a general idea of your price ranges though?
@zhimonster
o uo definitely interested! Still waiting on Igi to get back to me before i send any prompts out, i'm sorry for the wait in the meantine ; o;
Can i get a general idea of your price ranges though?
@Princesomniac

Well my bios range from about 800 words to 1100 on average and I charge 35k for that. So I think, if you wanted about 3000 words, for example I'd charge 105k for flat treasure rate. I'd consider taking an item valued in the 150k range however.
@Princesomniac

Well my bios range from about 800 words to 1100 on average and I charge 35k for that. So I think, if you wanted about 3000 words, for example I'd charge 105k for flat treasure rate. I'd consider taking an item valued in the 150k range however.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
Everyone ;u; ♥
Everyone ;u; ♥
my sketch shop | looking for writers!
Hello! I know I messaged you earlier, but I just wanted to put out a formal offer here.

You can find my writing shop (which includes my pricing) here. I know it technically says it's closed, but that's really since I don't have the time to dedicate to keeping it constantly open at the moment. Like I said, this thing is going to have a fairly long turnaround time. I'll try to send you regular updates with drafts and stuff as much as I can, so I'm not leaving you totally in the dark.

This is a google doc with some of my non-FR short stories and other writing pieces I'm particularly proud of, since the only examples I have in my shop are FR bios.

The payment I'd be most interested in is the Sunguard, either of the sprites, the Spectral chest, or the Moonglow thorns. Payment in any currency is also OK with me!

@Princesomniac
Hello! I know I messaged you earlier, but I just wanted to put out a formal offer here.

You can find my writing shop (which includes my pricing) here. I know it technically says it's closed, but that's really since I don't have the time to dedicate to keeping it constantly open at the moment. Like I said, this thing is going to have a fairly long turnaround time. I'll try to send you regular updates with drafts and stuff as much as I can, so I'm not leaving you totally in the dark.

This is a google doc with some of my non-FR short stories and other writing pieces I'm particularly proud of, since the only examples I have in my shop are FR bios.

The payment I'd be most interested in is the Sunguard, either of the sprites, the Spectral chest, or the Moonglow thorns. Payment in any currency is also OK with me!

@Princesomniac
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@Princesomniac

Can I give you all my gems? :U Or are you good?
@Princesomniac

Can I give you all my gems? :U Or are you good?
@Princesomniac

http://sundaymorningsunlight.tumblr.com/tagged/my%20writing

It's sorta late so i'm too tired to make this clean but Campfire Stories and Trapped Tension are my better most recent drabbles. And are most like what you're looking for.

Lemme know if you're interested 'cause i've got my eye on an accent.
@Princesomniac

http://sundaymorningsunlight.tumblr.com/tagged/my%20writing

It's sorta late so i'm too tired to make this clean but Campfire Stories and Trapped Tension are my better most recent drabbles. And are most like what you're looking for.

Lemme know if you're interested 'cause i've got my eye on an accent.
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Poeziru

Awesome! I noticed one was a "drabble" and the other a "one-shot". How do you go about pricing? :> Just asking so I can get a better feel for your offer. Also, any particular genre or subject you prefer to write about? We have loads lmao
@Poeziru

Awesome! I noticed one was a "drabble" and the other a "one-shot". How do you go about pricing? :> Just asking so I can get a better feel for your offer. Also, any particular genre or subject you prefer to write about? We have loads lmao
@brilliantsky

Thanks for all the details, that's super helpful! Since you said there's a fairly long turnabout time I'm wondering if you take payment after completion?
@brilliantsky

Thanks for all the details, that's super helpful! Since you said there's a fairly long turnabout time I'm wondering if you take payment after completion?
@IgneousRocks

Yeahhh that one shot was supposed to be a drabble but I got carried away XD I did some research of others writing shops and I like the rate of 3kt every 100 words which is close to what Zhimonster seems to be offering as well :0 Though I have my eye on the curious companions accent so if I go over the intended WC it won't be a problem.

Just throw me a list you'd like to see written in my style and I'll pick some that inspire me ;y

Ahhhh I simply ask that you fill out the order form in my art shop in my sig on the right :> it'll be in the intro. (it's written up for the art section of my shop but also works for the writing side) Just let me know if you're looking for a one shot or a drabble or multiple drabbles :0 And how many words total or no limit.
@IgneousRocks

Yeahhh that one shot was supposed to be a drabble but I got carried away XD I did some research of others writing shops and I like the rate of 3kt every 100 words which is close to what Zhimonster seems to be offering as well :0 Though I have my eye on the curious companions accent so if I go over the intended WC it won't be a problem.

Just throw me a list you'd like to see written in my style and I'll pick some that inspire me ;y

Ahhhh I simply ask that you fill out the order form in my art shop in my sig on the right :> it'll be in the intro. (it's written up for the art section of my shop but also works for the writing side) Just let me know if you're looking for a one shot or a drabble or multiple drabbles :0 And how many words total or no limit.
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Princesomniac

Hi, hi! If you're still interested, my writing shop is linked in my signature with prices and examples. I wouldn't mind writing you guys something!
@Princesomniac

Hi, hi! If you're still interested, my writing shop is linked in my signature with prices and examples. I wouldn't mind writing you guys something!
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3