Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding
1 2 3 4
This is fine! Sorry I've been away and only getting on to feed my guys. I would like some collateral for my well being though. I've had a dragon stolen before. Just send the trade request and I will accept when I can. I would also like a small breeding fee, but not too much and you can name what you think is fair.
This is fine! Sorry I've been away and only getting on to feed my guys. I would like some collateral for my well being though. I've had a dragon stolen before. Just send the trade request and I will accept when I can. I would also like a small breeding fee, but not too much and you can name what you think is fair.
@RationalParanoia
@JinxMagic

I'll send Harlequin over! Please take good care of my baby, she was one of the first dragons I got when I started and she is so very precious to me ;--; I bet nothing bad happens, but I'm still a bit worried - please don't make me lose faith in humanity and good deeds! :'D I hope you'll get your dream dragon!

Edit// Aw, I forgot about the collateral! I don't really know, should they be sent over before or after or..? I really don't want to lose my baby D:
@RationalParanoia
@JinxMagic

I'll send Harlequin over! Please take good care of my baby, she was one of the first dragons I got when I started and she is so very precious to me ;--; I bet nothing bad happens, but I'm still a bit worried - please don't make me lose faith in humanity and good deeds! :'D I hope you'll get your dream dragon!

Edit// Aw, I forgot about the collateral! I don't really know, should they be sent over before or after or..? I really don't want to lose my baby D:
naturebanner.png
I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time! fi.gif
@Chetae - I'll just finish bonding with Cricket and then I'll send her over to you :D

EDIT: CR sent!
@Chetae - I'll just finish bonding with Cricket and then I'll send her over to you :D

EDIT: CR sent!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia thanks! I'll send Harlequin over to @JinxMagic now! :D
@RationalParanoia thanks! I'll send Harlequin over to @JinxMagic now! :D
naturebanner.png
I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time! fi.gif
@RationalParanoia
@StuckInSpace
@Chetae

Lavacake and Harlequin have lovely 4 egg nest :D
@RationalParanoia
@StuckInSpace
@Chetae

Lavacake and Harlequin have lovely 4 egg nest :D
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
@JinxMagic - Here's hoping a a male Imp with obs/crim/aqua is part of that nest!
@JinxMagic - Here's hoping a a male Imp with obs/crim/aqua is part of that nest!
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia
Fingers Crossed :)
@RationalParanoia
Fingers Crossed :)
@sbookworm - Oh my goodness I am so sorry I didn't even see your post! Since they're already nesting you'll be able to keep Kasumi in your lair. I will send a thank you payment over for even considering helping me with this. Thank you so much :D
@sbookworm - Oh my goodness I am so sorry I didn't even see your post! Since they're already nesting you'll be able to keep Kasumi in your lair. I will send a thank you payment over for even considering helping me with this. Thank you so much :D
sUmv6eQ.png
@JinxMagic
@RationalParanoia

Here's to hoping your dream dragon is that nest of 4! :D
@JinxMagic
@RationalParanoia

Here's to hoping your dream dragon is that nest of 4! :D
YTZVF6E.gif
@RationalParanoia
They just hatched. I am so sorry to say that they are all female. two Aqua terts.

Sending them over now, and sending the parents home.

I'd be happy to host another pair (or the same pair) anytime, let me know :)
@RationalParanoia
They just hatched. I am so sorry to say that they are all female. two Aqua terts.

Sending them over now, and sending the parents home.

I'd be happy to host another pair (or the same pair) anytime, let me know :)
1 2 3 4