Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84
Thanks for the preliminary fix! Glad to check back later instead. :)
Thanks for the preliminary fix! Glad to check back later instead. :)
I got 10, I should have gotten 15. >/
I got 10, I should have gotten 15. >/
Same as above, I got 10 today.

Also, as a side note, I lost my bonding turn with a familiar but received no treasure bonuses from it.
Same as above, I got 10 today.

Also, as a side note, I lost my bonding turn with a familiar but received no treasure bonuses from it.
Click here or here (external link) for the 'On Water's Tide Hatchery!

A varied range of breeds and colours, some gened, some geneless.
I have 10 turns and my bonus is full
I have 10 turns and my bonus is full
I also got 10 when it should be 15. :-(
I also got 10 when it should be 15. :-(
Same as above, 10 turns, full bonus.
Same as above, 10 turns, full bonus.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I got 10 with full bonus.
I went ahead and used my 10 though so I can go to bed x.x So sleepy.
Hopefully 5 more will show up in the morning!

Edit: Also noticed I didn't get my bonus gem either :O
...Or anything from the bonus for that matter...
I got 10 with full bonus.
I went ahead and used my 10 though so I can go to bed x.x So sleepy.
Hopefully 5 more will show up in the morning!

Edit: Also noticed I didn't get my bonus gem either :O
...Or anything from the bonus for that matter...
TOW2n3q.png
I can't tell if I got my bonuses. Pretty sure if you and a handful of others didnt get it, I prolly didnt either. Wonder whats going on- seems like ever since that reg window happened, we've been missing out on regular resets.. Thinking something in the code might have accidentally been altered or erased. :
I can't tell if I got my bonuses. Pretty sure if you and a handful of others didnt get it, I prolly didnt either. Wonder whats going on- seems like ever since that reg window happened, we've been missing out on regular resets.. Thinking something in the code might have accidentally been altered or erased. :
at 45 after midnight, i had no turns. now its 2am, an i had 10, NOT the 15 i should have. i used 2... so i am owed 3 more so i can have whats owed to me in fully. as i mentioned in another thread before it was locked -.-

STILL no bonding with stag-head, and the moth (i lost out on the moth an staghead from yesterday... only the staghead today..)
at 45 after midnight, i had no turns. now its 2am, an i had 10, NOT the 15 i should have. i used 2... so i am owed 3 more so i can have whats owed to me in fully. as i mentioned in another thread before it was locked -.-

STILL no bonding with stag-head, and the moth (i lost out on the moth an staghead from yesterday... only the staghead today..)
I'm missing all my bonuses again today, too. >:/
I'm missing all my bonuses again today, too. >:/
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84