Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding
1 2 3 4
@RationalParanoia I don't mind at all. As long as Lavacake makes his way back to me when everything is finished! I know he will, so I'm not worried. I hope that everything works out with him & Kasumi and you get the dragon you're wanting! :D

Also, on a totally different subject, I really adored one of your dragons for sale (Destin) & ended up buying him because he's gorgeous. I promise to take good care of him. (:
@RationalParanoia I don't mind at all. As long as Lavacake makes his way back to me when everything is finished! I know he will, so I'm not worried. I hope that everything works out with him & Kasumi and you get the dragon you're wanting! :D

Also, on a totally different subject, I really adored one of your dragons for sale (Destin) & ended up buying him because he's gorgeous. I promise to take good care of him. (:
YTZVF6E.gif
@StuckInSpace - me too! And thank you :D I personally believe he's one of the prettiest guardians I've ever hatched! I'm so glad you like him!
@StuckInSpace - me too! And thank you :D I personally believe he's one of the prettiest guardians I've ever hatched! I'm so glad you like him!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@Chetae - it seems sbookworm is unavailable at the moment. Would you still be willing to let me use Harlequin for a breeding?

And is it okay for me to put them on a Lightning nest? I am a moderator for the Coalition for Coordinating Eyes which deals with nest rentals. I have a user lined up that I know from experience is incredibly reliable and trustworthy.

As for collateral, I can offer one of my GenOne pairs, Beetle & Cricket. Cricket is the second Noc Egg I hatched on the site, and I had to do some serious begging/buying to get Beetle. They are both incredibly precious to me, just like your Harlequin is :)
@Chetae - it seems sbookworm is unavailable at the moment. Would you still be willing to let me use Harlequin for a breeding?

And is it okay for me to put them on a Lightning nest? I am a moderator for the Coalition for Coordinating Eyes which deals with nest rentals. I have a user lined up that I know from experience is incredibly reliable and trustworthy.

As for collateral, I can offer one of my GenOne pairs, Beetle & Cricket. Cricket is the second Noc Egg I hatched on the site, and I had to do some serious begging/buying to get Beetle. They are both incredibly precious to me, just like your Harlequin is :)
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia of course! If the user you've chosen is really trustworthy, then why not. The collateral sounds good too, I feel much more secure hearing that. She's ready to come whenever she's needed :)
@RationalParanoia of course! If the user you've chosen is really trustworthy, then why not. The collateral sounds good too, I feel much more secure hearing that. She's ready to come whenever she's needed :)
naturebanner.png
I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time! fi.gif
@Chetae
@StuckInSpace

This is so good to hear! If you'd like I can ping the user here and you can send Lavacake & Harlequin to them directly once they verify :)
@Chetae
@StuckInSpace

This is so good to hear! If you'd like I can ping the user here and you can send Lavacake & Harlequin to them directly once they verify :)
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia

Sure, go ahead! Lavacake is all ready to go. :D
@RationalParanoia

Sure, go ahead! Lavacake is all ready to go. :D
YTZVF6E.gif
@JinxMagic - Hey there! Hope you don't mind me pinging you here instead of the CFCE. I have a special breeding project in the works and needed a familiar face for a nest rental.
Would you be okay hosting Chetae's & StuckInSpace's dragons? As this is outside CFCE territory I'm happy to offer a rental fee plus food :D
@JinxMagic - Hey there! Hope you don't mind me pinging you here instead of the CFCE. I have a special breeding project in the works and needed a familiar face for a nest rental.
Would you be okay hosting Chetae's & StuckInSpace's dragons? As this is outside CFCE territory I'm happy to offer a rental fee plus food :D
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia

No problem, I'd love to help with your dream dragon :D

I have a free nest so feel free to send the dragons over when you are ready. Food would be helpful but no need for a rental fee.
@RationalParanoia

No problem, I'd love to help with your dream dragon :D

I have a free nest so feel free to send the dragons over when you are ready. Food would be helpful but no need for a rental fee.
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
@JinxMagic - wonderful!

@StuckInSpace @Chetae
When you're ready please send JinxMagic your dragons so they can be put on a nest! Thanks so much for helping me with this! I really appreciate it :D
@JinxMagic - wonderful!

@StuckInSpace @Chetae
When you're ready please send JinxMagic your dragons so they can be put on a nest! Thanks so much for helping me with this! I really appreciate it :D
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia
@JinxMagic
@Chetae

I sent over Lavacake. You're very welcome, I'm glad that I could be helpful.

Everyone is so nice! I know Lavacake is in good hands & will be returned so I'm not worried at all. I really do hope that you're able to get your dream dragon! :D
@RationalParanoia
@JinxMagic
@Chetae

I sent over Lavacake. You're very welcome, I'm glad that I could be helpful.

Everyone is so nice! I know Lavacake is in good hands & will be returned so I'm not worried at all. I really do hope that you're able to get your dream dragon! :D
YTZVF6E.gif
1 2 3 4