Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I know this is overflowing, but if you ever get to me, I would love one! I will tip, if kinda poor at the moment so maybe not a lot though..
I know this is overflowing, but if you ever get to me, I would love one! I will tip, if kinda poor at the moment so maybe not a lot though..
@Nakattack

I was wondering if I could have a past-present-future tarot reading done if you would like to, In love things like this and I actually tried to have my aunt teach me but I don't see her too often. x3
@Nakattack

I was wondering if I could have a past-present-future tarot reading done if you would like to, In love things like this and I actually tried to have my aunt teach me but I don't see her too often. x3
Like animal/Furry art? Check out my dA!
http://toxicundead.deviantart.com
@Nakattack I would love a general/past-present-future reading (whichever one works better for you) if you wouldn't mind. Private preferred, please. :)
@Nakattack I would love a general/past-present-future reading (whichever one works better for you) if you wouldn't mind. Private preferred, please. :)
she/her/hers & they/them/their
@Nakattack can I have a past-present-future reading, if its no problem! public is fine!
@Nakattack can I have a past-present-future reading, if its no problem! public is fine!
5edbc9.png
@Nakattack

ahhhHH i'd love a past-present-future reading if you aren't too swamped!! (this is so cool) i can tip as well! public is perfectly fine!
@Nakattack

ahhhHH i'd love a past-present-future reading if you aren't too swamped!! (this is so cool) i can tip as well! public is perfectly fine!
I'd love to have one. I'm particularly interested in my academic/career future and what direction those will take. This can be metaphorical or a literal "Look north/south/west/east" type direction, because I'm not 100% sure I'll get into my school of choice and after I graduate I have no idea where I want to settle down. Also I'd rather it be private, if that's alright.
I'd love to have one. I'm particularly interested in my academic/career future and what direction those will take. This can be metaphorical or a literal "Look north/south/west/east" type direction, because I'm not 100% sure I'll get into my school of choice and after I graduate I have no idea where I want to settle down. Also I'd rather it be private, if that's alright.
@Nakattack
I would love a future reading! Public is great and i can tip!
@Nakattack
I would love a future reading! Public is great and i can tip!
flightsignature_zps6e7f1755.gif FR+10 Did somebody say impulse buying?
@Nakattack if you don't already have too many to do, I'd love a past-present-future reading :)
@Nakattack if you don't already have too many to do, I'd love a past-present-future reading :)
@dangkitty Your past held a fight of some kind - it affected you greatly. Your present has you finding something inside yourself, something like learning yourself a little better. Your future has another fight, this one just as big as the last.
@dangkitty Your past held a fight of some kind - it affected you greatly. Your present has you finding something inside yourself, something like learning yourself a little better. Your future has another fight, this one just as big as the last.
@vampy Your past held a search for something that you were desperate to find. Your present is you trying to find a balance between something - work and personal life, perhaps, or a balance between relationships? Your future holds a consequence of your actions that you aren't prepared for.

I hope that's okay.
@vampy Your past held a search for something that you were desperate to find. Your present is you trying to find a balance between something - work and personal life, perhaps, or a balance between relationships? Your future holds a consequence of your actions that you aren't prepared for.

I hope that's okay.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40