Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't select things while on iPad
1 2
So, I'm not sure if this is an issue with the iPad, or FR, but I just got my iPad back from school.
It's the same one I used to access this website last school year with no issues, but upon logging in, I discovered that it won't click on certian objects - IE: dragons (without opening into a new tab or clicking quickly and repeatedly), chests (the ones you have to open individually), Apparel (I can't attach any apparel to the dragon, but I have no issue with removing it.), and just now, selecting dragons to send via the crossroads.
For some of these (Crossroads, sometimes chests) the little loading symbol will pop up for as long as I'm clicking, but as soon as I let go, it vanishes again. For the rest, it acts like there's nothing there to click in the first place.

Browser: Safari
Error Text: N/A
Screenshots: ...there's..not really much to screenshot, but I can attempt if needed?
I have already attempted cleaning my cache, logging in and then out again, and niether of them made a diffrence.

Edit: It's also doing a very similar thing with switching familiars, but if I tap repeatedly, I can manage to switch them out.
No other sites I have encounter thus far are acting like this.

Second Edit:
Thanks to @MagicMetal for reminding me, I'm also having issues with putting accents on, I can only get info boxes to appear in the the latest news posts, and I'm also having issues attaching/removing familiars.
This issue is almost non-existent on my phone, the only issues with that (currently) is that I can't see how much of a breeding cool down dragons have left, or click on any of those buttons on a dragons profile, and I can't access the Coli/the fairgrounds.
So, I'm not sure if this is an issue with the iPad, or FR, but I just got my iPad back from school.
It's the same one I used to access this website last school year with no issues, but upon logging in, I discovered that it won't click on certian objects - IE: dragons (without opening into a new tab or clicking quickly and repeatedly), chests (the ones you have to open individually), Apparel (I can't attach any apparel to the dragon, but I have no issue with removing it.), and just now, selecting dragons to send via the crossroads.
For some of these (Crossroads, sometimes chests) the little loading symbol will pop up for as long as I'm clicking, but as soon as I let go, it vanishes again. For the rest, it acts like there's nothing there to click in the first place.

Browser: Safari
Error Text: N/A
Screenshots: ...there's..not really much to screenshot, but I can attempt if needed?
I have already attempted cleaning my cache, logging in and then out again, and niether of them made a diffrence.

Edit: It's also doing a very similar thing with switching familiars, but if I tap repeatedly, I can manage to switch them out.
No other sites I have encounter thus far are acting like this.

Second Edit:
Thanks to @MagicMetal for reminding me, I'm also having issues with putting accents on, I can only get info boxes to appear in the the latest news posts, and I'm also having issues attaching/removing familiars.
This issue is almost non-existent on my phone, the only issues with that (currently) is that I can't see how much of a breeding cool down dragons have left, or click on any of those buttons on a dragons profile, and I can't access the Coli/the fairgrounds.
I'm also having some issues with playing the game when on my iPad. For an example I can't hatch the eye I got through my gather items, or open the chests. Even when the sign for opening the items show up, I still can't do anything :(
I'm also having some issues with playing the game when on my iPad. For an example I can't hatch the eye I got through my gather items, or open the chests. Even when the sign for opening the items show up, I still can't do anything :(
@Rosarya Yeah I've got the same problem too, maybe it's because the site was updated?

Edit : Also can't put skins or accents on dragons either, and items information doesn't show up when I click stuff.
@Rosarya Yeah I've got the same problem too, maybe it's because the site was updated?

Edit : Also can't put skins or accents on dragons either, and items information doesn't show up when I click stuff.
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
I'm experiencing the same problem when playing on my iPad (I am also using Safari). I can't select dragons in the crossroads, open chests, or put on skins or apparel.
I'm experiencing the same problem when playing on my iPad (I am also using Safari). I can't select dragons in the crossroads, open chests, or put on skins or apparel.
Update: I am also unable to sell anything on the action house, as it's not registering as selectable.
Update: I am also unable to sell anything on the action house, as it's not registering as selectable.
I use an iPad exclusively. The only problem I'm experiencing is not being able to open chests.

Using iPad Air 1, Safari browser. I tend to think this started around the same time as Artifracture came to be. I was able to open them fine before that.

Edit: I can receive & accept CRs, but not send any. Can't read item descriptions, can't equip apparel, can't sell dragons on the AH (didn't try to sell anything else).
I use an iPad exclusively. The only problem I'm experiencing is not being able to open chests.

Using iPad Air 1, Safari browser. I tend to think this started around the same time as Artifracture came to be. I was able to open them fine before that.

Edit: I can receive & accept CRs, but not send any. Can't read item descriptions, can't equip apparel, can't sell dragons on the AH (didn't try to sell anything else).
*bump so that FR can see how many people are experiencing this problem*
*bump so that FR can see how many people are experiencing this problem*
If I understand your problem correctly I have the same problem on Android (4.2.1.2 running Chrome)

Sometimes, I can't get ány popup's or mouse-overs on tablet.
Mouse overs work about 25-40% of the time and popup's around 70% of the time.

If I understand your problem correctly I have the same problem on Android (4.2.1.2 running Chrome)

Sometimes, I can't get ány popup's or mouse-overs on tablet.
Mouse overs work about 25-40% of the time and popup's around 70% of the time.

Hi! I've been having this problem too but only recently. I was fine until about a week ago and now I can't open or view the information on anything in my hoard, I can still click the checkboxes though. At the auction house I can sometimes click buy, but viewing the items information or trying to view an accent/skin does not work at all.
I'm on an iPad using safari. On my computer (thinkpad with windows 7) everything works fine.
Hi! I've been having this problem too but only recently. I was fine until about a week ago and now I can't open or view the information on anything in my hoard, I can still click the checkboxes though. At the auction house I can sometimes click buy, but viewing the items information or trying to view an accent/skin does not work at all.
I'm on an iPad using safari. On my computer (thinkpad with windows 7) everything works fine.
Working on my iphone, have a similar problem. I feed things to Baldwin continuously throughout the day, and ever since the recent overhaul I noticed sometimes the buttons to transmute an item were missing. A simple refresh would fix it.

This morning everything was fine, but now I cannot do anything in Baldwin, transmute or craft. I also cannot trade with Crim, nor collect sales from an auction.
Working on my iphone, have a similar problem. I feed things to Baldwin continuously throughout the day, and ever since the recent overhaul I noticed sometimes the buttons to transmute an item were missing. A simple refresh would fix it.

This morning everything was fine, but now I cannot do anything in Baldwin, transmute or craft. I also cannot trade with Crim, nor collect sales from an auction.
ROyFQqy.png
1 2