Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So, Clanheart happened today...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
And since the site is super laggy and slow, I decided to come talk about it over here instead.

Since I actually know what I'm doing with petsites now, I have this big notebook of lore written out for my kitsune clan. Since everything is getting wiped at the end of alpha, I'm using alpha testing to also test out the mechanics of my lore. So far I know that my alpha needs to be born under Lune, and also click "generate natural adult" instead of random unless you want eyeburner randoms... that miiiight make it easier for me to get rid of my random that way, though... hm.

feel free to discuss anything Clanheart related on this thread, share your new pets, anything. I'd do it on-site, but y'know, alpha testing.
And since the site is super laggy and slow, I decided to come talk about it over here instead.

Since I actually know what I'm doing with petsites now, I have this big notebook of lore written out for my kitsune clan. Since everything is getting wiped at the end of alpha, I'm using alpha testing to also test out the mechanics of my lore. So far I know that my alpha needs to be born under Lune, and also click "generate natural adult" instead of random unless you want eyeburner randoms... that miiiight make it easier for me to get rid of my random that way, though... hm.

feel free to discuss anything Clanheart related on this thread, share your new pets, anything. I'd do it on-site, but y'know, alpha testing.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
@Dhay

Don't alpha get special vistas when it's all said and done?
@Dhay

Don't alpha get special vistas when it's all said and done?
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
wait, clanheart is officially up today???
wait, clanheart is officially up today???
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
*clanging pots and pans* LOOK AT MY SPACE DEER [img]http://www.clanheart.com/assets/images/user_pets/multi_player/5727_2015_943833_1441751989_user_pet_1_5677.png[/img] I'm planning on writing out lore at some point, but I have no idea what it'll even be about. I made the mistake of generating a random adult so my other deer is [i]interesting[/i] to say the least, but I'll get a do-over when the site comes out of alpha so w/e.
*clanging pots and pans* LOOK AT MY SPACE DEER

5727_2015_943833_1441751989_user_pet_1_5677.png

I'm planning on writing out lore at some point, but I have no idea what it'll even be about. I made the mistake of generating a random adult so my other deer is interesting to say the least, but I'll get a do-over when the site comes out of alpha so w/e.
VOIPBvS.png
Aww, I had no idea this was a thing. The art is so pretty!
Aww, I had no idea this was a thing. The art is so pretty!
Dreams are like teacups.
They can be kept forever, yet are easily broken.
I got moved into Wolf again. lol

8|
I got moved into Wolf again. lol

8|
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
Guys, I lost a link to it. Halp, I want to play.
Guys, I lost a link to it. Halp, I want to play.
tumblr_owpty688oE1rxpq74o2_400.gif Ross/Vagabond
19yrs
They/him
1+ fr time
i tried out the multiplayer thing and oh God i have no idea what i'm doing.
i tried out the multiplayer thing and oh God i have no idea what i'm doing.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@hollyshark it's back up for alpha testing, so not officially "open," per se, but mostly playable.

@Lamia You can change it in your user panel if you're not happy with your species!

@Nanosaur *chanting* SPACE DEER! SPACE DEER! SPACE DEER! (that's a fantastic alpha tho congrats)

also i lost my home spot in the territory game OTL... I have absolutely no idea where I am. bummer.
@hollyshark it's back up for alpha testing, so not officially "open," per se, but mostly playable.

@Lamia You can change it in your user panel if you're not happy with your species!

@Nanosaur *chanting* SPACE DEER! SPACE DEER! SPACE DEER! (that's a fantastic alpha tho congrats)

also i lost my home spot in the territory game OTL... I have absolutely no idea where I am. bummer.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
Ahh yes!!!!

Finally! I'm so excited! :D
Ahh yes!!!!

Finally! I'm so excited! :D
tumblr_nsbv5dnHtl1s9h74lo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8