Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lesbians on FR?
1 2 3
Me!!! Hello it is I, the chapstick lesbian reporting in
Me!!! Hello it is I, the chapstick lesbian reporting in
buy my draggies
[quote name="stjarnor" date=2015-09-07 12:43:02] -raises hand- hello [/quote] Hello I am here hello
stjarnor wrote on 2015-09-07:
-raises hand-
hello

Hello I am here hello
@Equals10 heehee i see u too <3333

oh yeah @TitaniaScarlet MY LOVE I FOUND A THING MAKE YOUR FIRST FORUM POST DO IT
@Equals10 heehee i see u too <3333

oh yeah @TitaniaScarlet MY LOVE I FOUND A THING MAKE YOUR FIRST FORUM POST DO IT
One lesbian here!
Girls are lovely. Yes. Enough said.
One lesbian here!
Girls are lovely. Yes. Enough said.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Lesbian here!
Lesbian here!
I only came out as a lesbian recently (-ish? it was about a year or two ago), because I wasn't sure for the longest time who I was attracted to. I figured out finally that I really like girls a lot!

Hello!! My name's Emma. I really like Pokemon, Steven Universe, and Carmilla, and I'd love to chat with you guys!
I only came out as a lesbian recently (-ish? it was about a year or two ago), because I wasn't sure for the longest time who I was attracted to. I figured out finally that I really like girls a lot!

Hello!! My name's Emma. I really like Pokemon, Steven Universe, and Carmilla, and I'd love to chat with you guys!
@Momoe I really love Carmilla and Steven Universe too! I guess that's not surprising, most of the people I know who like SU aren't straight, and Carmilla is very much a lesbian thing, lol.

@Cattgirl Chapstick lesbian might be my new favorite term. I guess I'd describe myself as soft butch, but I love seeing what other people come up with.
@Momoe I really love Carmilla and Steven Universe too! I guess that's not surprising, most of the people I know who like SU aren't straight, and Carmilla is very much a lesbian thing, lol.

@Cattgirl Chapstick lesbian might be my new favorite term. I guess I'd describe myself as soft butch, but I love seeing what other people come up with.
y0u.png
"Nothing is written in the stars. Not these stars, nor any others."
+3 FR Time. She/her.
Hello hello it me a gay

toot toot

All the people who got me into fr are also queer women

so

yee
Hello hello it me a gay

toot toot

All the people who got me into fr are also queer women

so

yee
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
Hello! i am also a simple lesbian and checking in!

I'm Charlotte and I like Touhou, Love Live, Atelier, Pokemon (kinda obvious with my name heha) and cute cats! I also have a few RP blogs here and there. o:
I aint sure where I am on the thing though... I'm totally gay and like girls but I'm very very repulsed by sexual stuff and any mention of it. OTL
Hello! i am also a simple lesbian and checking in!

I'm Charlotte and I like Touhou, Love Live, Atelier, Pokemon (kinda obvious with my name heha) and cute cats! I also have a few RP blogs here and there. o:
I aint sure where I am on the thing though... I'm totally gay and like girls but I'm very very repulsed by sexual stuff and any mention of it. OTL
JAufpfb.gif
Lesbian here, reporting for duty!

My name is Bree. I'm a gigantic movie nerd (I especially love horror movies), I'm in college, and cooking is one of my favorite things to do. It's nice to meet you all! I was just wondering about the number of lesbians on FR.
Lesbian here, reporting for duty!

My name is Bree. I'm a gigantic movie nerd (I especially love horror movies), I'm in college, and cooking is one of my favorite things to do. It's nice to meet you all! I was just wondering about the number of lesbians on FR.
15862739.png
1 2 3