Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lesbians on FR?
1 2 3
I've seen a pretty big bisexual community on here (which is really great and cool) but it made me wonder if there's a substantial lesbian presence on FR? If so, who are you guys (and also hi!)?
I've seen a pretty big bisexual community on here (which is really great and cool) but it made me wonder if there's a substantial lesbian presence on FR? If so, who are you guys (and also hi!)?
y0u.png
"Nothing is written in the stars. Not these stars, nor any others."
+3 FR Time. She/her.
@ningyo Those are mostly my feelings too, but I'm not comfortable id-ing as ace for personal reasons - hi, I'm DJ! I also like video games (but am bad at them), plus cartoons and things that are made out of chocolate.

And I imagine pretty much all of my female dragons as lesbians - though my clan is pretty small right now while I'm redoing my lair.
@ningyo Those are mostly my feelings too, but I'm not comfortable id-ing as ace for personal reasons - hi, I'm DJ! I also like video games (but am bad at them), plus cartoons and things that are made out of chocolate.

And I imagine pretty much all of my female dragons as lesbians - though my clan is pretty small right now while I'm redoing my lair.
y0u.png
+3 FR Time. She/her.
I wouldn't say I'm a lesbian, but I'm not bisexual either? I mean, I've only ever dated girls and I'm only really attracted to girls, but I'm not totally ruling out a relationship with a dude either. But yeah, long story short, I'd pretty much describe myself as a lesbian. c: It's cool to know I'm not the only one here!

Talk to me!~
I wouldn't say I'm a lesbian, but I'm not bisexual either? I mean, I've only ever dated girls and I'm only really attracted to girls, but I'm not totally ruling out a relationship with a dude either. But yeah, long story short, I'd pretty much describe myself as a lesbian. c: It's cool to know I'm not the only one here!

Talk to me!~
aPEZ8RI.png
I identify as lesbian im sorta kinda agenderish though so idk. I just like girls a lot xD So hi!!!! I'm Emmi and i like tea and magic and i also like talking to people everyone please be my friend i only bite on tuesdays promise
I identify as lesbian im sorta kinda agenderish though so idk. I just like girls a lot xD So hi!!!! I'm Emmi and i like tea and magic and i also like talking to people everyone please be my friend i only bite on tuesdays promise
Iunno if it's closer to being a lesbian than bi, but I'm a genderfluid that leans mostly towards females than males? (Pansexual. Does that count for anything anywhere?)

Iunno if it's closer to being a lesbian than bi, but I'm a genderfluid that leans mostly towards females than males? (Pansexual. Does that count for anything anywhere?)

Nope.
I'm trans, and I love women soooooo much. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

All of them. girls girls girls girls. want to hug them all. Want to buy them all dinner.

I really like sassy flirty girls. I've gone into bars and they're so fun to hang out with. They even give me flowers and kisses. I dance with girls at the clubs and bars.

I just love them all so much.

I was at this art walk where there was this totally stereotypical valley girl, and her boyfriend. And I drew her a picture and BLEW HER MIND. I wanted to draw her something because she was so adorable. Her boyfriend was really nice too. She talked to be all about her wanting to go shopping and how she liked her new purse and lipstick. SUCH SASSY. MUCH FLIRT. OMG. LOVE IT.
I'm trans, and I love women soooooo much. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

All of them. girls girls girls girls. want to hug them all. Want to buy them all dinner.

I really like sassy flirty girls. I've gone into bars and they're so fun to hang out with. They even give me flowers and kisses. I dance with girls at the clubs and bars.

I just love them all so much.

I was at this art walk where there was this totally stereotypical valley girl, and her boyfriend. And I drew her a picture and BLEW HER MIND. I wanted to draw her something because she was so adorable. Her boyfriend was really nice too. She talked to be all about her wanting to go shopping and how she liked her new purse and lipstick. SUCH SASSY. MUCH FLIRT. OMG. LOVE IT.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@Ningyo Thank you! :^) The good thing about having a lair with similarly-colored dragons is that it's really hard to get ugly hatchlings, lol. My babs are going to be The Best.
@Ningyo Thank you! :^) The good thing about having a lair with similarly-colored dragons is that it's really hard to get ugly hatchlings, lol. My babs are going to be The Best.
y0u.png
+3 FR Time. She/her.
@paragonAssassin I seeeeeeeeeeeee u <3
Hey at least she only bites on tuesdays I bite every day nom
and yeah I'm lesbian af my gender is no I like rainbows books and pokemon and I wish I had a cat who loved me
@paragonAssassin I seeeeeeeeeeeee u <3
Hey at least she only bites on tuesdays I bite every day nom
and yeah I'm lesbian af my gender is no I like rainbows books and pokemon and I wish I had a cat who loved me
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
Hey how you doin :-3

I'm not sure if I'm on the ace spectrum or just messed up from long term SSRI use and trauma, but I guess that's kind of where I stand. I mean, I wouldn't immediately dismiss intimacy, but it also kind of scares the turds out of me. I'm strictly attracted to women, however, in whatever kind of way. Every way.

Anyway it's only within the last year or so I finally came to terms with my identity as a lesbian and I have to say I am very relieved and finally feel like I 'belong' somewhere. I spent so long adamantly hating women and the fact that I was one and I feel so sad about it. I love ladies so much tbh, and I look back at my life now and notice all of the crushes I had on girls and how desperately I tried to bury those feelings. I grew up Catholic, and had a father that (inadvertently) convinced me that being a woman/feminine was somehow inferior, so boy was it a problem.

I'm a super femme lesbian tho. I love me some makeup and nails and my curly hair is my pride and joy. : | No ragrets.
Hey how you doin :-3

I'm not sure if I'm on the ace spectrum or just messed up from long term SSRI use and trauma, but I guess that's kind of where I stand. I mean, I wouldn't immediately dismiss intimacy, but it also kind of scares the turds out of me. I'm strictly attracted to women, however, in whatever kind of way. Every way.

Anyway it's only within the last year or so I finally came to terms with my identity as a lesbian and I have to say I am very relieved and finally feel like I 'belong' somewhere. I spent so long adamantly hating women and the fact that I was one and I feel so sad about it. I love ladies so much tbh, and I look back at my life now and notice all of the crushes I had on girls and how desperately I tried to bury those feelings. I grew up Catholic, and had a father that (inadvertently) convinced me that being a woman/feminine was somehow inferior, so boy was it a problem.

I'm a super femme lesbian tho. I love me some makeup and nails and my curly hair is my pride and joy. : | No ragrets.
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
-raises hand-
hello
-raises hand-
hello
tumblr_mp6icgbVr81rm6jd7o1_500.png
1 2 3