Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancer Lore & Aviator Gear
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 112 113
[quote name="Vesperupus" date=2015-09-07 22:34:22] SCARFS BAGS I'M EXCITED [/quote] @Vesperupus I read that so fast that I thought it said BARFS I'M EXCITED and I was a little worried for you.
Vesperupus wrote on 2015-09-07:
SCARFS
BAGS
I'M EXCITED
@Vesperupus
I read that so fast that I thought it said
BARFS
I'M EXCITED
and I was a little worried for you.
tumblr_nyrgsrwLuI1qgs2k4o1_500.png
I need those sachels! The scarves are lovely too! Also, the Skydancer lore... Makes me 1) positive that my dragonsona should be the child of an SD and a Spiral and 2) so happy because they're such sweeties! I'm figuring most of mind would spend their days trying to convince our matriarch and patriarch to move to a bigger lair

They're probably right, but man am I stubborn. xD
I need those sachels! The scarves are lovely too! Also, the Skydancer lore... Makes me 1) positive that my dragonsona should be the child of an SD and a Spiral and 2) so happy because they're such sweeties! I'm figuring most of mind would spend their days trying to convince our matriarch and patriarch to move to a bigger lair

They're probably right, but man am I stubborn. xD
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Yes! Finally, skydancer lore!!!!!
Yes! Finally, skydancer lore!!!!!
*screeches*

Skydancer lore
*screeches*

Skydancer lore
@SuzumeSan
I can assure you that I am not barfing in excitement. I'm ok. Do not worry. :'D
@SuzumeSan
I can assure you that I am not barfing in excitement. I'm ok. Do not worry. :'D
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
More bags! Yesss, I was sad there was only the journeyman's satchel
More bags! Yesss, I was sad there was only the journeyman's satchel
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
[quote name="Seghs" date=2015-09-07 22:31:46] Oooh wait are we getting a pair of matching Satchels + Scarves?? Yes [/quote] [size= 4][i]YEEESSS[/i]
Seghs wrote on 2015-09-07:
Oooh wait are we getting a pair of matching Satchels + Scarves??

Yes

YEEESSS
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
*Crosses fingers for a satchel that is pink or purple themed for my messenger Fae, Liliana* Come on! It'd be the perfect item to finish her apparel! >w<
*Crosses fingers for a satchel that is pink or purple themed for my messenger Fae, Liliana* Come on! It'd be the perfect item to finish her apparel! >w<
Flight_Rising_Signature_zps14f2dee7.png
THANK GOODNESS!!!! LORE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!
THANK GOODNESS!!!! LORE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!
Why are the green scarves called "green" and then the green satchels called "emerald"?
Why are the green scarves called "green" and then the green satchels called "emerald"?
For dragon share posts
Please only pick dragons that aren't for sale/has a familiar.
Thank you!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 112 113