Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancer Lore & Aviator Gear
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 112 113
Oooh the Satchel's and Scarves are all posted, I wonder what's next
Oooh the Satchel's and Scarves are all posted, I wonder what's next
N4h8OZz.gif
screaming

MORE BAAAAGS
screaming

MORE BAAAAGS
tumblr_nssljwFOnR1uxm96io1_500.png
[quote name="Oakwick" date=2015-09-07 22:23:53] I was hoping this was an announcement that there was a new 'upside down' gene. [/quote] XDDDDDDDDD
Oakwick wrote on 2015-09-07:
I was hoping this was an announcement that there was a new 'upside down' gene.

XDDDDDDDDD
Maybe jackets next?
Maybe jackets next?
tumblr_nyrgsrwLuI1qgs2k4o1_500.png
[quote name="shamwow" date=2015-09-07 22:26:27] the contrast aviator satchel looks like something a brand item that fashionista dragons would wear. [/quote] It really does.
shamwow wrote on 2015-09-07:
the contrast aviator satchel looks like something a brand item that fashionista dragons would wear.

It really does.
The longer i stare at the header banner the more dizzy i get from it being upside down xD
The longer i stare at the header banner the more dizzy i get from it being upside down xD
23xpfUd.png
@DapperQueen

what kind of chest?
@DapperQueen

what kind of chest?
For dragon share posts
Please only pick dragons that aren't for sale/has a familiar.
Thank you!
EEEEEEEK
EEEEEEEK
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

Arcane monsters for Starfall, please tell me they'll release more arcane monsters 0_0
Arcane monsters for Starfall, please tell me they'll release more arcane monsters 0_0
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
Ahh the Skydancer lore makes me so satisfied! It always bugged me, when I went to encyclopedia, but there wasn't a page for them. Also the apparel! <3
Ahh the Skydancer lore makes me so satisfied! It always bugged me, when I went to encyclopedia, but there wasn't a page for them. Also the apparel! <3
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 112 113