Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancer Lore & Aviator Gear
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 112 113
Yay!!! I love Skydancers!
Yay!!! I love Skydancers!
Thank you so much for finally releasing Skydancer lore!!

This is awesome. *w* I'll be really happy to read all the the rest of the updates when I wake up in the morning!
Thank you so much for finally releasing Skydancer lore!!

This is awesome. *w* I'll be really happy to read all the the rest of the updates when I wake up in the morning!
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
Oh neato! ; v;
Oh neato! ; v;
Love the Skydancer lore! Totally fits with the Skydancer characters I have so far.
Love the Skydancer lore! Totally fits with the Skydancer characters I have so far.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Goody! The stuff I wrote up for at least one of my skydancers is correct. Wait... two! :) Yay!
Goody! The stuff I wrote up for at least one of my skydancers is correct. Wait... two! :) Yay!
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
SKYYYDANCER LORE
SKYYYDANCER LORE
3RvEHPl.png
whoo! cant wait to see all the new updates ^_^ yay skydancers! im sure all the RPers are going crazy over this
whoo! cant wait to see all the new updates ^_^ yay skydancers! im sure all the RPers are going crazy over this
i didn't think i could love skydancers any more than i already did, THANKS FOR PROVING ME WRONG STAFF I LOVE YOU
i didn't think i could love skydancers any more than i already did, THANKS FOR PROVING ME WRONG STAFF I LOVE YOU
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS
IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
loud sobbing omf it's finally here they're psych nerd chickendragons i love them oh god [img]https://i.gyazo.com/4b886101040f6425ddc281afaec63e28.png[/img] Also apparently a clan of fewer than several hundred dragons is small?? woah!!??!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
loud sobbing omf it's finally here they're psych nerd chickendragons i love them oh god
4b886101040f6425ddc281afaec63e28.png

Also apparently a clan of fewer than several hundred dragons is small?? woah!!??!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 112 113