Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Playing Fire Emblem like
1 2
I think I had my strong units paired up and taking care of their mirrors, then decimating the weaklings too. The weaker units hid in the back to escape mirror Morgan's fury. I probably rescued the ally unit since they love to get themselves killed.

There's something a bit similar in FE14, which has way harder maps most of the time. In it, you have your own mirrors on the other side of the map that share life with your originals. I'm not sure if that was in Nohr or IK, but both have some very gimmicky and just plain difficult ones. And I'm only on hard; can't wait for lunatic and lunatic+.
I think I had my strong units paired up and taking care of their mirrors, then decimating the weaklings too. The weaker units hid in the back to escape mirror Morgan's fury. I probably rescued the ally unit since they love to get themselves killed.

There's something a bit similar in FE14, which has way harder maps most of the time. In it, you have your own mirrors on the other side of the map that share life with your originals. I'm not sure if that was in Nohr or IK, but both have some very gimmicky and just plain difficult ones. And I'm only on hard; can't wait for lunatic and lunatic+.
@Heropon And now I know, thank you lol.

On normal and hard, it's wasn't too bad recruiting him. On Lunatic though there was like a sudden curve in difficulty and it took me forever. And near the end I'd always get hasty and oops that enemy unit has counter and now one of my units is dead. L+R+select away!
@Heropon And now I know, thank you lol.

On normal and hard, it's wasn't too bad recruiting him. On Lunatic though there was like a sudden curve in difficulty and it took me forever. And near the end I'd always get hasty and oops that enemy unit has counter and now one of my units is dead. L+R+select away!
light_banner.png
@OMGmusicals

What makes it really hard is that Chrom is a bit... frail, I find. Takes a while to get his stats maxed, specially HP. And so many units have better growths then him too. AND THIS IS A SLAP TO THE FACE BECAUSE MY ASSET IS SUPPOSED TO BE HP:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHka695zSA

@PrinceLowell

NO. THAT DOES NOT SOUND GOOD. AUGH WHY IS. I CAN'T HANDLE HARD. Nor can I handle lava boats
@OMGmusicals

What makes it really hard is that Chrom is a bit... frail, I find. Takes a while to get his stats maxed, specially HP. And so many units have better growths then him too. AND THIS IS A SLAP TO THE FACE BECAUSE MY ASSET IS SUPPOSED TO BE HP:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHka695zSA

@PrinceLowell

NO. THAT DOES NOT SOUND GOOD. AUGH WHY IS. I CAN'T HANDLE HARD. Nor can I handle lava boats
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
@Heropon Really? I usually don't have issues with him dying. But I also grind grind grind and so everybody has max stats. Except resistance because of course.

(Also 100/10 for marrying Owain. He's such a cutie pie.)
@Heropon Really? I usually don't have issues with him dying. But I also grind grind grind and so everybody has max stats. Except resistance because of course.

(Also 100/10 for marrying Owain. He's such a cutie pie.)
light_banner.png
@OMGmusicals

Ikr.
@OMGmusicals

Ikr.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I'm a completionist, so I try to cap everything on my units in my main lunatic file. Chrom still hasn't capped RES, even having gone through Dread Fighter many times. Like ancestor like descendant I suppose.

My start button on my English 3DS is a bit pushed in from soft resetting; who puts in a difficulty where it can be numerically impossible to win based on RNG? I love the game anyway. Even the confessions and their strong secondhand embarrassment. I actually turned off my game when I got Chrom's the first time through.
I'm a completionist, so I try to cap everything on my units in my main lunatic file. Chrom still hasn't capped RES, even having gone through Dread Fighter many times. Like ancestor like descendant I suppose.

My start button on my English 3DS is a bit pushed in from soft resetting; who puts in a difficulty where it can be numerically impossible to win based on RNG? I love the game anyway. Even the confessions and their strong secondhand embarrassment. I actually turned off my game when I got Chrom's the first time through.
@PrinceLowell The legit worst part about leveling up in Lunatic though is after like, two class changes you get all of 8 exp per battle.
@PrinceLowell The legit worst part about leveling up in Lunatic though is after like, two class changes you get all of 8 exp per battle.
light_banner.png
Pfttt- Me during Lunatic file.
Pfttt- Me during Lunatic file.
MVxSTuW.jpg
My streetpass team is made up almost entirely of avatar players... and half of those are friends who are die-hard FE players lolol

THE BEST TEAM
My streetpass team is made up almost entirely of avatar players... and half of those are friends who are die-hard FE players lolol

THE BEST TEAM
1 2