Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones not working
Whenever I finish the first part of Runestones of the Arcanist, it just stays there and no more runestones appear. Is there a way to fix this?
Whenever I finish the first part of Runestones of the Arcanist, it just stays there and no more runestones appear. Is there a way to fix this?
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
Happening to me too. Specifically, the last of the runestones are paired, and then nothing happens. The timer ticks to zero and... Nothing continues to happen.
Happening to me too. Specifically, the last of the runestones are paired, and then nothing happens. The timer ticks to zero and... Nothing continues to happen.
Fire Flight's resident glassblowing nerd.
Volcano forges: Not just for metal anymore.
I just came here to make a thread about this. It seems like Runestones works for me early in the morning (I suppose 6-8am EST), but after that it only loads the first screen and the lucky streak is always at 0.
I just came here to make a thread about this. It seems like Runestones works for me early in the morning (I suppose 6-8am EST), but after that it only loads the first screen and the lucky streak is always at 0.
4zDtm1S.png
Oh that's a small relief, I'm not the only one it's happening to. Has a solution been found?
Oh that's a small relief, I'm not the only one it's happening to. Has a solution been found?
also came to make a thread about this. I'm having the same issue as the rest of you.

uwu I just wanna play matching games. I hope the issue gets resolved soon.
also came to make a thread about this. I'm having the same issue as the rest of you.

uwu I just wanna play matching games. I hope the issue gets resolved soon.
The game was broken for me all yesterday and was working fine this morning. Now it's acting like it is for everyone here.

Bummer man, I was getting a fair bit of money from it too.
The game was broken for me all yesterday and was working fine this morning. Now it's acting like it is for everyone here.

Bummer man, I was getting a fair bit of money from it too.
tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
Too Gay to Live
tumblr_ocsg830x251vynbodo2_75sq.gif
Too Bitter to Die

tumblr_inline_o9j0imBOVc1upt8h3_500.gif
I only had this issue on and off yesterday, but as of today I haven't been able to get past the first set in the game once.
I only had this issue on and off yesterday, but as of today I haven't been able to get past the first set in the game once.
Not working for me either. Oh well, at least SS is still working.
Not working for me either. Oh well, at least SS is still working.
W7PUFHC.png
having the same issue as well, seems like the server is too overloaded.
having the same issue as well, seems like the server is too overloaded.