Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Windstorm in the Sky
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
GOOD LUCK LIGHTNING, RAISE THE THUNDER TO DROWN OUT THE WIND!
GOOD LUCK LIGHTNING, RAISE THE THUNDER TO DROWN OUT THE WIND!
R693wEf.gif
@Lunetaria This past week started off at similar heights, and I believe the fodder floor gradually dropped until Tuesday or Wednesday, leveled off between 8-9k, and then climbed sharply the last couple of days as things heated up. It's possible that buying thread payouts running above exalt prices will hold things a little higher this week, but on the other hand, that's an alternative source of profit!
@Lunetaria This past week started off at similar heights, and I believe the fodder floor gradually dropped until Tuesday or Wednesday, leveled off between 8-9k, and then climbed sharply the last couple of days as things heated up. It's possible that buying thread payouts running above exalt prices will hold things a little higher this week, but on the other hand, that's an alternative source of profit!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
Come on Sparks, we can be sparktacular and have a good time with Windsinger! That is, if Bossman doesn't give us overtime past this push..........
Come on Sparks, we can be sparktacular and have a good time with Windsinger! That is, if Bossman doesn't give us overtime past this push..........
FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!
Earth aesthetic game is too strong omg those pokemon-esque badges got me drooling ! So pretty!
Earth aesthetic game is too strong omg those pokemon-esque badges got me drooling ! So pretty!
@AREKURU
Lightning's public buy is located here! c: We've also got a raffle, but it hasn't gone up yet.
@AREKURU
Lightning's public buy is located here! c: We've also got a raffle, but it hasn't gone up yet.
3k3qO49.png
Good luck to flights dom pushing! And those profit pushing flights, hope y'all make tons of treasures!

I'm sitting on 3 clutches that will hatch tomorrow, but I will wait til they're adults before selling them! And some adult fodders ready to go, I will level some of them to give whoever I want to support a headstart!
Good luck to flights dom pushing! And those profit pushing flights, hope y'all make tons of treasures!

I'm sitting on 3 clutches that will hatch tomorrow, but I will wait til they're adults before selling them! And some adult fodders ready to go, I will level some of them to give whoever I want to support a headstart!
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif
by Singdragosa
Whoa Arcane... profit pushing right before your festival push?

I hope you guys don't get sick of the coli anytime soon.
Whoa Arcane... profit pushing right before your festival push?

I hope you guys don't get sick of the coli anytime soon.
@Boreal

Thanks!
@Boreal

Thanks!
S4PmueI.jpg
... Lightning kicked the Beastclans out of the way so hard, they fell to the bottom of the tally.
... Lightning kicked the Beastclans out of the way so hard, they fell to the bottom of the tally.
This is going to be a busy and expensive week...
This is going to be a busy and expensive week...
thw3Wtd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28